Sad Day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leafsforever3, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Well... I started with 14 plants and ended up with what I thought was 7 females.. I know that's not bad at all.

I went to check on them today and one is going hermie on me. I am going to have to cut it :mad:. It happens to be the best looking of the bunch. Here is a pic:

Strain is Ata Tundra.

Attached Files:

2. that sucks man, what strain?

3. ah thats awful. my best looking one was a male, its so frustrating. kill that tranny and treat your ladies well

4. It's very frustrating, but on the bright side I have 6 ladies :). This is my first grow.. beside's bagseed.

The strain is Ata Tundra from Seedsman seeds. I had them under lights since May, put them out mid June due to bad weather.

5. Those plants look pretty big. Still, with 6 females, expect to have a happy harvest!

6. Hey Leafsforever3 -

That sucks that one is a hermi.... But you still have six more growing strong!! Take care of them and they will give you lots of bud to smoke!!:hello: The landscape around your plants looks that same as around mine.... I guess Maine & Nova Scotia are close in lots of ways!! Keep up the great work!

Kisses -
    Hott;)

7. Thank's everyone, the two pics above are both of the Hermie.. I cut it down this evening.

Here are the other plants:

Attached Files:

8. A friend of mine went to college in maine, and in fact the climate/surroundings are pretty much the same she tells me.

Do you have messenger? I see you have a couple VERY successful grows under your belt and I'd love to get some pointers.. thanks for checking out my thread and good luck this season.

PS: Are you getting TONS of rain latley and no sun?

9. Hey Leafsforever3 -

Thanks for the wish of luck on my grow!! I am only on my computer a bit here & there so no I don't use a messenger.... sorry!

I had been getting lots of rain for about the last 3 weeks.... 3 weeks before that it had been dry & sunny all the time. Looking at the weather for my area this morning the forcast is calling for sunny & clear with temps in the 70's for the next week!!:hello:
    Let the grow go wild....

Kisses -
    Hott;)