Sad day for Canada eh?

Discussion in 'General' started by Duhka, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Now with Liberal rule out of presidency what will become of Canada's slack MJ laws? We can only hope for the best for you guys

2. ya it sucks but it aint really all that bad since the conservatives only have a minority government so they really cant makle any changes without the liberals agreeing to them.

3. yea it sucks shit that they won but like said above its minority, so hopefuly the Liberals, and NDP keep it the way it is.

4. Green Party ftw!

5. Harper claims he will "clean up" the House of Commons but he only says that b/c he hasn't had the power of a PM. he hasn't had the chance to be corrupt yet. he is a crook waiting to happen. and he wears lipstick.or does he?

note to young Canadians: do not join the army now, it could get ugly in the next few years.

Bloc Quebecois is so stupid. the only way they can separate is if they come into power into Canada. then what - would the leader become PM in both countries? wtf. that's so retarded. if they want it that bad they should freakin' start their own country outside of Canada. don't like it - get the fuck out or stay and stop bitching

anyways, we're all pretty fucked now - how did this happen?!??!?

6. i wanted ndp to win. they won in my area, but meh..

we're so fucked with conservatives. how did this happen?

7. man that would suck if the law were tightened up. i was planning on moving to canada within the next year.