Sacred Geometry

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DDV, Dec 9, 2012.

1. #1 DDV, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    First off I can't believe this hasn't been posted here before! :eek: let me point out, geometry and math is pretty boring. But sacred geometry is a whole 'nother ballpark - you don't need to be an expert in math, you just need to have interest. See for yourself, it could potentially change your perspective on everything.

Anyways, what exactly is sacred geometry? Sacred geometry are shapes that are found in every living and nonliving thing. It is found at the core of every major religion, throughout nature, and even in music..everything in the universe is expressed from these patters. Our cells are shaped using sacred geometry. The understanding of these patters show that absolutely everything is connected and even explains how creation came to be. It's even in the Bible - an interesting perspective unfolds as you use sacred geometry to interpret it. The ancient Egyptians used sacred geometry and learn deep secrets about the universe itself and all that is, there are depictions all around Egypt that prove this, as well in churches, Buddhist monasteries, and other holy places. Some crop circles even have these shapes in it. Leonardo Da Vinci's artwork was based on it.

So what's so important about it? In short, this is mathematical evidence that everything is one. I'm sure you've heard that before, but this is proof. This is a lengthy topic to understand, so if you'd like to learn more just watch this video..it's only like ten minutes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1ajWeY_wc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's a great introduction to it. The book "Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" explains this all in great detail and its a great book to read to learn more, it's not really that hard of a read either. I've provided both Volume 1 and Volume 2 in PDF form for free, here:

Volume 1
    http://keemseek.files.wordpress.com...ent-secret-of-the-flower-of-life-volume-1.pdf

Volume 2
    http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com/The-Secret-of-the-Flower-of-Life-Vol2.pdf

If you're interested in this subject there is even more evidence from a physics point of view that everything is one, I've made a thread on it and you can find it here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1147323-science-proves-everything-one.html

This thread will serve a discussion place for sacred geometry because if I were to type it all out it would take days! But I really doubt you would regret learning about this but it could potential change your view on reality. Seriously, you won't regret it.. it's one of the most mind-boggling things I've ever come across in my life. Scroll down and see for yourself how obvious this topic is, and yet how little we know about it. It's MINDBLOWING stuff guys. My hope is that this thread will interest you in the subject and spark an exploration of truth... :)

2. OP - check out the movie The Black Whole if you get a chance. All about sacred geometry and physics! Movie changed my life! Going to post some relevant pics -- hope you don't mind :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 DDV, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    Very interesting movie.. I saw it just now.

Black Whole on Vimeo

watch it, blades.. be prepared for some serious shit.

4. :rolleyes:

To me its a bunch of junk.

5. why is it junk?

6. Because its not my job to disprove outrageous claims, your job to prove them. Linking bible quotes to geometric shapes and patterns, ancient structures, and star formations is utter poppycock. You can make anything sound true if you put enough spin on the information.

7. Ah I see, how unfortunate.

8. Sacred geometry might sound crazy; and that's fine, it's normal and I think necessary for some to hold that opinion. But I invite you to look into it and see for yourself, everything is connected. Not in a purely spiritual, religious, or pseudo-hippie way -- but in a scientific, geometric way. I often wonder how a person could dispute this or debunk it, so I invite you to challenge it. Take the time out to study this geometry and see for yourself whether it's junk or not. If you still think it's junk, you're welcomed to discuss it here. I would be more than happy to discuss it with you. :)

9. #11 DDV, Dec 11, 2012
    Here's something I'd like to share.. This is the Chinese Dragon (the Fu Dog), that stands in Beijing, China. The Fu Dog protects the ancient knowledge in the same way the Sphinx in Egypt does; they are guardians of knowledge. And the Fu Dog guards the knowledge under it's paw - so what exactly is under it's paw?

[​IMG]

Does that look familiar? The flower of life!

Let's go beyond China... now we're in Turkey:

[​IMG]

India..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scottland..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abydos, Egypt..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

la Mezquita, Spain

[​IMG]

Austria..

[​IMG]

Israel..

[​IMG]

Ancient city of Preslav, Bulgaria..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Denmark..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crop circle of Flower of Life image to the left of the road up to the Barbury Castle hill fort, Wiltshire, England. The castle was occupied 2,500 years ago during Roman occupation.

[​IMG]

And last but not least.. Leonardo Da Vinci's little-known writings, depicting what looks like the Flower of Life..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #12 DrazyHaze, Dec 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Henry Krinkle"']

Because its not my job to disprove outrageous claims, your job to prove them. Linking bible quotes to geometric shapes and patterns, ancient structures, and star formations is utter poppycock. You can make anything sound true if you put enough spin on the information.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hes not making anything sound true hes simply reposting information that IS true.

You think all of this is fairy tale or mere coincidence?

Ddouble, another great post. I can see this subject has really got you thinking, as has it has gotten me as well.

The Black Whole was phenomenal and this thread is also fantastic.

11. Not trying to debunk anything, some elements in those theories are valid but that doesn't make it right as a whole. My biggest problem with this topic is the word "sacred" which is utter bullshit.

12. it is considered sacred because our ancestors considered this information sacred and didnt disclose it to just anyone. Today, you are fortunate enough to have the internet and other forms of media that allow you to freely investigate these things for yourself.

13. While I agree with you I only tried to point out the shortcoming of our language to express true meaning.

14. yeah language is another cool topic too. what would an alien species develop as language? maybe its so descriptive and simple that they can convey the meaning of the universe in 5 syllables.

15. I remember in the movie "waking life", they talk about synchronicity or collective conscious; telepathy. They mention an experiment where people were isolated and given daily crosswords. If the crossword puzzles were a day old, meaning that thousands of people had already completed them, then people found it easier to get the answers – because the answers were already ‘out there’ in the collective memory.

It's a strange phenomena that happens quite often. Someone from Russia may get an idea for something and at that same moment someone else in Canada gets it too. Modern, rational psychology doesn't quite understand it.

16. Ah, this is the whole reason I made this thread. My stoned self forget to post it in the OP :rolleyes: anyways, here you are:

[​IMG]

When a magnitude 6.8 earthquake shook Olympia, Wash., in 2001, shopowner Jason Ward discovered that a sand-tracing pendulum had recorded the vibrations in the image above.

Seismologists say that the “flower” at the center reflects the higher-frequency waves that arrived first; the outer, larger-amplitude oscillations record the lower-frequency waves that arrived later.

“You never think about an earthquake as being artistic — it’s violent and destructive,” Norman MacLeod, president of Gaelic Wolf Consulting in Port Townsend, told ABC News. “But in the middle of all that chaos, this fine, delicate artwork was created.”

17. Doesnt this stuff say anything that came to existance came from the flower of life?

18. Sacred geometry is not found in every living and nonliving thing.. Geometry is.. These patterns didn't come from God, aliens, or the spirit; they came to be because they're stable and work, they survive. Imagine a bunch of triangles put together to form one huge triangle. You fuck up any side of one, even by the slightest and it'll throw the whole thing off, it's unstable, not fit to survive.

The sacred part comes pseudoscience/religion. The geometry they used was already in existence long before. Everything wasn't always there, it needed to come to be. When the very first atom came to be billions of years ago, it's design was structurally sound. There were more than likely rejects that came into existence before that, ones that didn't follow this "sacred" geometry and did not make it. That's what happens when it happens randomly, amidst all the carnage and retarded atoms, one that comes to be in a way that it's mathematically sound and survives. Meanwhile more and more fucked up atoms try to assemble and another one pops up that's built to last. Rinse and repeat.

Math is the language of the universe, and math and geometry pretty much go hand in hand.

I watched this with a pretty open mind and still wasn't convinved of anything sacred. I did kind of zone out in thought when it got to the part about God and the flower of life resembling the creation of the universe.. During which I remembered that there is geometry in your skin. I loved math as a kid, like fucking loved it. I loved finding patterns, still kind of do. People sometimes (jokingly I hope) that I seem slightly autistic.. But as a kid, when I was dragged to church, I would always pretend to pray (like most everyone else) and sometimes be entertained by the patterns in my knuckles. Like the skin, you can find your flower of life there. And then the egg of life part, ugh. It's kind of like no shit, that's what will happen when you have one, dividing into two, two dividing into four, and four dividing into eight all contained together.. Granted it's seven circles, but if you're really looking at it in 3D, it's eight.

The reason sacred geometry seems plausible is because the universe is math, it naturally goes by it because it works. And as stated earlier, math and geometry go hand in hand. Discovering math was probably the greatest moment in human evolution, don't sully it with pseudoscience..