Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sack Short

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420inAZ, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hello blades... I came home after buying a 1/4 O. My sack is short 1.5 g. Im not a vagina, Ima do something but my question is...

Should I act nicely and ask whats up or be pissed about it? Thanks :smoke:

2. [quote name='"420inAZ"']Hello blades... I came home after buying a 1/4 O. My sack is short 1.5 g. Im not a vagina, Ima do something but my question is...

Should I act nicely and ask whats up or be pissed about it? Thanks :smoke:[/quote]

Ask him what's up and if he isn't straight with you just stick him. Simple as that...btw how could you not notice a quad was off by a gram and a half just by looking at it!?

3. Trust me dude it looked like a quad... There was this massive bud that looked about 3g turned out to be 1.5... very fluffy

4. I have my dealer weigh mine. But Chuck Norris is never off.

5. And not that easy to eyeball shit

6. It's always better to be pissed off then pissed on.

7. Did you pay money?

If so, that's a transaction, your loss.

Don't be a bitch about your mistake, next time use a scale.

8. Mention it so he won't think you're a dumbass and short you again next time. And bring a scale just in case.

9. lol:D

10. Dont like rolling with a scale... If i get run up on by cops they can hit me for distribution

11. always have your dealer weigh out your shit before you buy. i've made the same mistake before, you just have to learn the hard way sometimes. but yeah, definitely confront this dude and let him know what's up

12. You have two options.

1) If you got other connects, forget about this guy and move on.
    2) If you're gonna be relying on him, definitely shoot him a text asking whats up cause it's coming out short on your scale.

1.5 outta 7 isn't a little

13. Bring a knife, to his house. When he is leaving, attack him and knock him unconscious. Take him inside, and hang him up upside down. Just make sure not to leave any evidence behind. Slice his jugular, and let the blood drain out. Done.

I just felt like saying that, but really, confront him about it. Ask him to give you your money or some weed, and find a new dealer.

14. Just tell him you weighed it and it was short....not that hard. Im assuming if you're buying that amount you've been with this guy for awhile. I tell every new guy im going to get from that im not an idiot and i have a scale so dont try to short change me.

15. Yeah mistake learned... I usually do have it weighted but learned to trust I guess my stupid mistake lmao.....

16. always have him weigh it in front of you. do this with every dealer i meet except for my main guy that im really close friends with and known since i was like 12. prevents you from being shorted for the most part.

17. Well thanks for replies... I'll confront him about it and figure out what the deal is.

18. That's why you make him use his. If he doesn't have one, or has some bullshit excuse why he won't weigh it in front of you, find someone else.