Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

S0calt0ker's Wonderfully Dank Pickup Thread ***Caution Dank Pictures***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Sep 10, 2009.

1. great thread dude

2. Thanks man

3. This. Sir, you need to UPS that shit my way IMMEDIATELY.

4. this is already one of the best threads on grasscity! how did you get a medical card?!

5. Wish i could dude

Thanks, I got medical for my Neck pain and my anxiety

6. i have that too from when i dislocated it, cant wait for medical in my state

7. is Delaware getting medical?

8. not any time soon, but its possible i guess

9. Good thread. I just moved to SoCal a week ago and have seen some interesting shit so far. I went down to a dispensary in Venice and got some weird looking shit. It was called "Original Brenda" and was 50 bucks an 1/8th. It was good but definitely not worth 50 bucks.....or 40 for that matter. Ever heard of it? Ever have any experiences with any shake?

10. Yeah there are some places in venice but it seems to me that alot of the places are sketchy. i Never go to dispensarys in venice. I Do however go to orange county, Long Beach and LA. And for the shake ive picked it up a few times from different places one place has three ounces for 240 bucks.

11. Damn that is some crazy strains

12. Picked up an eighth of Maui Wowie, just finished a few bowls and this is a great sativa, im baked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. my 56 yr old aunt talks about when she used to smoke Maui wowie all the time... She would love to smoke some of that lovely bud and so would I.

14. wow didnt know they made hot sauce for "medicinal" purposes haha. gunna have to try that on my next california burrito!!! :hello:

15. Haha there like 10 dollars and taste really good, there not that strong but give a nice body buzz.

16. I really wish I could try that thunderfuck! The strain really is worth all the hype. I actually tried it the very first time I smoked. So i consider myself kinda lucky.

17. damn dude seeing all this makes me wanna move to oregon