Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

S0calt0ker's Wonderfully Dank Pickup Thread ***Caution Dank Pictures***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ive had some pickups the past week.Heres a few shots i took from my Eighth of a strain called The LA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres some of an eighth of Mendo Purps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Heres a gram of platinum Kush Bubble hash
    [​IMG]
    Heres a gram of Blue Dream Caviar
    [​IMG]

2. holy shit dog you got the dankest strains man. And that caviar looks so fucking good, one of those rocks on a fat bowl of dank and im sure you blazzedd

3. that looks so dank. how do you get medical?

4. Thats my favorite a big bowl pack with a little bit of both hash's:smoking:

5. PM sent

6. that mango diesel makes my mouth salivate

7. Its a great smoke for the price.

8. With a prescription... :rolleyes:

Anyway, damn I wanna hit some of that bubble hash!

9. Crazy looking nugs Bro. Enjoy:smoking:.

10. I wish i can give everyone on GC a hit of that bubble hash it knocks me on my ass.

11. Nice stuff. I just moved to SoCal and plan on becoming legal in the next week or so. Gotta get an ID card first though.

12. If you need any info on places to go PM me

13. BUMPPP

Fucking love this thread.

14. Just got back from the dispensary and picked up a quarter of Outdoor Bubba Kush and gram of Grape Ape Caviar for 100 bucks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Sick fucking thread man....

16. Thanks man

17. What do you smoke out of man? I hope its as legendary as your weed +rep

18. Well i moved from to Socal a few months ago and ended up leaving all my pieces with a friend. I did have a 4 ft (P)HX triple perc, two kaos pieces, assorted bowls and bubblers, ash catchers, a gravity bong. But what i do have in Cali is a Sour Piece that my friend gave me because he doesnt smoke anymore due to Drug test. Also i have an Extreme Tower Vape and a two foot glass on glass that i got for 100 bucks. I will take pics soon. I plan on getting a Toro, a sovereignty and a ZOB Wubbler all within a few months.

19. Just picked up an eighth of some O.D. Matanuska Thunderfuck today and this is definitely one of my favorite strains ever.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]