S

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trapalot, Aug 1, 2017.

1. #1 trapalot, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    E

2. Dude alot of shit is wrong here...

first ANY miracle grow products are not good for cannabis..the soil has time release fertilizer and that eventually will.fuck you...the actual miracle grow fert is even worse and will nuke your plant fast....

the lighting you have won't cut it for flowering and even weak for vegging ..spend 100 on a decent led.

the seedling you have is WAY to young for any nutes and only needs ph'd water until at least dayn15 ...get yourself a bag of decent soil ...happy frog works as well as fox farm ocean forest ... transplant and grow the seedling under what you have but do upgrade fast...with only water until day 15 or until 4 sets of leaves show...then post some pics of your nice work ...and we'll tell you what to do then...if you want pm me and I'll guide you...but DON'T do what your doing or thinking of doing...Miracle grow is well known for fuckin everyone up...
    (the seedling is yellow already)

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. IM BACK AND I STEPPED MY GAME UP A WHOLE LOT

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. If you really wanna step your game up do ALOT of reading, gc forum is my daily bible, im on here everyday, when i see something that someone is talking about and i dont know what it is i google it, and youtube it, this will help you more than anything, just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum