S**T

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dtrap, Jan 27, 2017.

1. ok - need advice and I think I need it fast. Have 8 females in their 4th week of flower. Just spotted 3 hermies (I am very new to this but they look like balls with think stems), These girls have the tightest nugs forming.. .they are my best ... is there anything I can do to save them? Actually.. better yet... what do I do? I have tent I can move my clones out it isn't fully ready yet but I can throw my 8 bulb 4ft fluorescent in there but it won't be ventilated just yet and then use just teh 380 watt HPS for the remaining 5 plants but then I feel like I am down light again :( ideas?

2. if you could put a picture up on the forum it would be very helpful ,thank you ,,mac.

3. Sure :)

Attached Files:

4. That's a male flower for sure. Are those the only ones or are they peppered in all over the place?

5. One more

6. Oops sorry. My phone doesn't post the same as my computer. 1 has 2 sacs the other 2 plants have 1 sacrifice wach

7. You can remove those and keep a hawk eye on them for more.
    It might not make more. And you saved your buds... risky if you have many more plants as one of those can really pollinate the whole crop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. yea you can pull the off the plant ,,,just hope then no more grow but it can be done ,,,

• Like Like x 1
  9. I pulled them from that room and after moving some stuff around they are now in their own tent (which i will now have to work on ventilating lol since I wasn't really planning on using this tent seriously for a few more months) with a light and I am just gonna hope and pray that these are just due to stress and can be managed I guess

10. do I need to use a razor or any special way to remove them to not harm the plant that I should be aware of? I have them in their own room now so I am just hoping I can spare these 3 and keep my other 5 male free :/

11. Sorry I think I expressed myself badly.
    I meant pull the balls of the plant not the plants from the tent.
    Although you can do both. So you don't end up self pollinating the plant. Just don't let them open and spread pólen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. awesome!!! thank you so much!!! will definitely give this a shot tomorrow. I only had 20 minutes of light time left when i discovered this today so I just set up another area as quickly as i could to get them away from my other girls :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got a dime bag? put the dime bag over it, pitch it off with your fingers inside the dime bag.
    Seal it up and throw it out!

• Like Like x 1
  14. They are a while from dropping pollen so don't stress. Just set aside some time and check every node. Pinch out every male flower you see and you may be ok. I have seen people get male flowers before and they have simply pulled them off and had no seeds at all

• Like Like x 2
  15. THANK YOU!!!!

• Like Like x 1