s o n n e t

Discussion in 'General' started by riptos, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I need to write a sonnet for english,.... and i dont want to. can anyone post their original piece so I can turn it in as my own :) ?

2. I have the exact same assignment, although i dont plan on doing it:(
    14 lines
    ababcdcdefefgg rhyme scheme
    iambic pentameter
    Have fun:hello:

3. too lazy to do my own work but i like your style thats how i roll. anyone wanna do my precalc work either? i'll pm you the problems...

4. #4 nosemonster, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    This is the worst forum possible you could have asked. A sonnet? What are you 12 or are you in the special class?

5. Any stoner who does any other stoners work isn't really a stoner.

6. I gotta write a sonnet too and i ain't twelve, no comment on the special class though;)

7. just smoke and then do it yourself. i wrote a story for english when i was high and it turned out a little weird, but it was so easy to write and it was fun too. i'd highly reccomend it, especially since it seems like you don't really care about the assignment other than having something to turn in (which is fine)

8. Na bitch im not twelve, and if you read it right I asked someone to post their original piece- probably already written ;) as in done previously. saved on the computer. copy and paste.

9. tisk tisk
    taking education for granted
    iif u turn in somone elses sonnet how do u expect to get by in life
    this assignment is obviously met to teach u
    what would u have learned if u just copied and pasted
    you cant copy and paste in life man.
    u just cant

10. do your own homework, you lazy ass. thats how you fucking learn!

11. That shits easy. Just look at other sonnets. And follow the 12-14 steps or how many it is for each line. I made one when i was hungover and stoned in english in high school. Shit was easy.

12. #12 suburbantoker, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    ababcdcdefefgg

smoke weed
    every day
    its all i need
    for me to stay
    alive and well
    like dick clark
    before he looked like a shell
    the contrast is stark
    between dank and schwagg
    smoke the semsi
    get a fat bag
    ice cream
    is a stoners dream

13. What is it supposed to teach you? Something you could care less about? My english teacher last year even admitted to us that most of the work she gives us is busy work, but that busy work is for points so you do it or go to summer school. My English teacher I have now(senior in HS) doesn't believe in busy work, We'll do essays for homework and we have finals, also some easy class group projects, but thats it.

14. Made me laugh :D

15. thought it was obvious that i wasnt being serious hahaha

16. Oh haha, I'm sorry. I was thinking like most of the shit they have you do does not teach you anything(well for me atleast).