Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rx, Thunder, Hash Oil, and Shivas Crystals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GmodRaider, Mar 11, 2009.

1. One of my friends got his medical card in san francisco yesterday so we made his first club run today in downtown oakland at Coffeeshop Blue Sky. Their prices were fair at $45 an 1/8th for their top quality strains that seemed to be cured to perfection. My friend picked up an 1/8th of Rx their strongest sativa and an 1/8th of Thunder their strongest indica which wasn't as good. He also picked up a gram of their hash they call Shiva Crystals. Smoked a bowl of Thunder mixed with some hash oil and crystals out of the zong then rolled a blunt with hash oil, crystals, and both strains. :smoke:

Rx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thunder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hash Oil
    [​IMG]
    Shivas Crystals
    [​IMG]

2. #2 Smokeworth, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Amazing pickup my good sir :smoke: + rep, btw how was the blunt?

3. amazing one of my friends ended up tripping out in taco bell and going black for a few seconds.

4. Yea Taco Bell has always been trippy

5. taco bell and blunts.....that sounds so baller right now....

6. ya always a good combo especially when there is hash involved.

7. That sir is an amazing pick up. :smoke:

8. I swear t-bell makes a good 2-300 bucks off me every year. I fucking LOVE that place.
    nice pickup too! that thunder looks very nice. how was the shiva's crystals? did you ever smoke those alone w/o anything else?

9. Makes me so jealous you guys can actually walk in a store and buy that. I have to do a little more work.
    Bet that hash is tasty, expecially with blunts of that bud. Hash blunts are my fav.

10. Very nice pick up!!!

11. thanks all for the nice comments. Went to the warriors game tonight and smoked a blunt mixed with the crystals, hash oil, and Rx which just puts you into this crazy head high where you can't stop your thoughts. Smoked a few j's mixed with the crystals at half time and the warriors won. keep tokin :smoke:

12. Honestly, who says that? ha come on man

13. NICE, shiva crystals are fucking incredible. This is no ordinary hash, its probably more potent than the hash oil.

I took closeups if anyone cares, nice pickups Gmod

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. imagina on crumb cake instead of crumbles on top they put shivas crystals.
    the crumbs look like shivas crystals . lol

15. Nice purcahses. The shiva crystals look amazing, same with the BHO...

16. update of some no-name purple and trainwreck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]