RX Bandits

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cork, Feb 27, 2008.

1. RX Bandits were in Troy, NY last night at Revolution Hall. It was an amazing show. Some local band Aficianado played before them. I caught the last two songs of their set. They sounded pretty good. But nothing compares to RX. Their show was INTENSE. I had smoked 2 blunts and 2 bowls before the show and had about 6 beers in me. It was an excelent time. I talked with the lead singer of RX and he is a really down to earth guy. Very humble. Any other Capital Region blades hit that show up? What did you guys think of it?

2. i'm a huge RX fan and matt embree is the shit.

my sister a bigger fan then me and got them to crash at our house after a show, the whole band is wicked chill. they've got at least 4 or 5 albums out now so there's a lot of stuff to listen to.

3. their drummer is mad good, but hes a sketch ball. he walked passed me when i was chillen outside and like hid/cowered in the stoop of a building and smoked god knows what. im thinking it was some bud, but i didn't want to invade his privacy and check it out. he was rocken a bandana with the dirt stash last night. looked mad funny. but who cares, hes an amazing drummer.

4. Awesome band. Everytime i've ever seen them they have blown me away and give it 100%.

There are tons of things to listen to with them, their dvd's are good, too.

Matt Embree is an amazing vocalist, and his acoustic stiff will blow you away too :)

5. seen them before. they never dissapoint!

6. i play jazz and blues trumpet so hearing the trombone was awsome. my best friends band want me to do a song or two with them so it was sweet hearing how brass fits with electric.