Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rva

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ferrisbuellerr, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Im in need of some bud so I asked the first skateboarder I saw while on my first bike ride through the city, he claimed he didn't smoke but his eyes were low. I assumed he was lying but I said a quick thank you and dipped out. I would try campus but that's sketchy as fuck. What would you do if you were trying to get ahold of some herbs, but didn't know anyone in the area?

2. I'm unsure, sorry

3. What's rva?

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. richmond virginia.

5. How did you know that?

6. lol Idk lucky guess.

7. so you dont know if your right then?

8. lol he's right man, it's Richmond

9. Go to the biggest college in your area and look for where the smokers hang out.

For instance in Washington state your forced to smoke (cigs) in specific areas in campus, known as smoker pits/tables. This is the best place to pickup, strike up converstations with fellow smokers and they will help you out. Most likely either their buddy is a dealer and wants the business or they are a dealer themselves.

When I was in college I would just go down to the smokers table and get hooked up there.

10. Thanks a lot man!

11. just ask people "do you smoke weed" either they say yes or no. if yes ask "who do you buy from, im tryna get me some" boom, connects.

12. The thing is, the people I ask don't smoke..

13. go find the black neighborhood and wait for a nigga to say "you need it?"