Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RV RoadTrip with Best Friend .... And weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by comediandisco, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I am planning on going to the states with a friend when we are 21 being in 2017( I know it's a long time) for like 3 weeks to 1 month.

1. How much should I buy if I wanna smoke with 1 friend about 4 times a week?

2. Where should I buy it and from who. I heard if Venice Beach or Vermont.

3. Is it safe to carry this much weed and probably a pipe in an RV. ( will hide it well)

4. Will go for a pipe because it is small and doesn't waste as much as a j. What type of pipe is best ( don't wanna pay more then 50$) the ones that have the bowl on the same height as your mouth or ones that have the bowl lower?

5. What states are easiest on you in case I do get caught

2. Sorry you have to be 18 to go on here

3. However...
    1. An 8th a week will be god for a bowl or 2 a day
    2. Someone you know
    3.its never safe
    4. a spoon
    5. Cali Mn and CO are good for what i know

4. In 6 years a lot could change

5. First of all you aren't 18 and will probably be banned in the near future. Second of all, in 6 years this whole plan will probably be forgotten.