Rusty Gold Color on Leaves - Hydro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SivineDativa, May 26, 2017.

1. Anyone know what this is? Looks like Calm ah deficiency? I hope it's not a root fungus like my Google searches have been saying. The buckets are cleaned twice a week and it's very sanitary. [​IMG]

2. That doesnt look too good what nutes are you giving it? Or how much rather?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

3. I'd say the last change was around 1000ppm and even though that's high they're almost 4 or 5 weeks old.

4. It's probably nute burn. I'm having the same problem, and it's getting worse. I've cut back to 400 ppm, but I might need to reduce even more. Plants never exceeded 900 ppm, but even that was too much. Next time I'll be using 1/3 to 1/2 strength nutes.

5. It's magnesium deficiency. Calcium is random spots. Magnesium deficiency is in between leaf veins like that.
    Magnesium Deficiency | Grow Weed Easy
    [​IMG]

Nutrient burn pretty much always starts at the tips of the leaves not the middle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I used miraclegro once it enjoyed burning my plant . Let me tell you i enjoy a neutral or organic soil

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

7. Color looks dark green 1000ppm is pretty darn high for a veg plant. I feed my veg plants that old around 5-600ppm. I'm betting that you're locking out magnesium from just too much stuff in there. I would change the water and dial it in at 500ppm.

• Like Like x 1