Russy's 2010 Outdoor Flower Power Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Apr 22, 2010.

1. looking real good man i wish my autos would have survived

2. #62 reitme, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    Hey, Some Good Advice.. If you put your plants in a little bigger pot and filled the soil level to the Bottom of the seed leaves (the little round leaves), that looong stem will grow roots and you'll have a better plant. I see this mistake all the time, with the long stems and a stick tied to it to hold it upright..lol, Bury it...it'll grow roots, I promise. And put an oscillating fan for a Gentle breeze and maintain Just moist soil and you'll be happier, I swear.Pennsyltuky advice from 18 years experience. good luck!

3. #63 Russy, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    11th Update ~May 23rd 2010~ : Day 33

Well, Not much of an update, flowering is continuing , got a couple of quick pic. Plant is about 7 inches tall. Tomorrow I am going to trim up the yellowing bottom leaves . Will update in a day or so !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #64 Russy, May 25, 2010
    12th Update ~May 25th 2010~ : Day 35

Short update , trimmed bottom yellowing leaves off. And flowering continues . :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Damn russy! that looks dope!
    Do you plan on LSTing? or not because it is already flowering?
    I cant believe that I have been missing out on your joural, so yeah im subbed.

6. she is gonna be a pretty girl in about a month :)

7. Thanks boss !

Nah , Im not gonna train it , since it went to flower so fast , and its tiny, im just gonna let it go . Its like 6-8 inches right now, I think it will finish at 1 1/2 or 2 feet tall , stay tuned and we will find out !!!! :wave:

8. Thanks !! :cool:

9. Hey Russy, whats up my man!
    Just checking in on the
    [​IMG]
    How is she man!?

10. Ill see if i cant do an update in a bit here ! :hello:

11. #71 Russy, May 29, 2010
    13th Update ~May 28th 2010~ : Day 38

Trimmed up some of the bottom yellowing leaves , and have given it a small bit of Cal/mag and molasses at the last watering. 3 Pictures for ya ! :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its coming along rather quickly ! Hope you enjoyed the update ! :wave:

12. #72 Russy, Jun 2, 2010
    14th Update ~June 1st 2010~ : Day 42

Hi yall ! :wave: whoa , seriously no responses since my last update?!? :(

You guys gotta let me know your watching or it makes me not want to update ya know !? :confused:

Aaaaaanyways , Things are looking great . Still have not adding any nutes , and she isn't asking for any ! Really seeing some nice stretching around the bottom branches, and nice resin production begining.
    So heres the Pics !OVERALL ::

[​IMG]

Top ::

[​IMG]

MIDDLE ::

[​IMG]

:smoking::wave:

13. If you don't update this thread, I'd miss it . Keep up the good work. :hello:

14. Thanks Newbiegrower ! :wave:

15. im watching please dont stop the updates. drop by my grow sometime . it looks great i mmight need to get some flower power

16. Thanks !! As long as I know some people are watching Im happy !! :wave:

17. Update Bump

18. wow man! She is really coming along nicely!
    i wish my girls looked half as sexy :eek:

19. russy that FP looks great dude! love those early flowers. im sure shes gunna stretch out so those colas can fill in:smoking: ahhh i cant wait for an early harvest. just the thought makes me so happy haha. keep it up dude:cool:

20. cool, subbin in .

I have a Flower Power I put down on 4-20 ( indoor T5s 19/5)..hows yours smell .. mine is defiantly developing a fruity smell.