Russy's 2010 Outdoor Flower Power Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Apr 22, 2010.

1. nice pic, frosty looks a little more kushy than mine... well done sir...

2. 20th Update ~July 4th 2010~ : Day 75 & Smoke Report/Bud Shots

Well , Its time to smoke Flower Power. I have to say I made some mistakes on this little thing , but as always I learned a lot ! :) I ended up with about 12 grams .... :mad: Very fluffy buds , but highly resinous ! :D A very sweet fruity smell that is very strong and seems to linger , and good taste. A nice head soar followed by a relaxing but not long lasting high . :smoking:
    Seemed to be good for head-ache relief and appetite , as well as muscle tension .

Well here is a hanging shot at Day 75 (chopped on Day 73)

[​IMG]

And some Buds shots as of Today !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to thank everyone for checking in , and for the support ! Hope everyone enjoyed the Barneys Farm Flower Power Journal , As you have seen , it can yield very well , as others have pulled up to 65 Grams ! It was fun to grow , and Im sure I could have done better, but I will happily smoke the FP that I got !!

Happy 4th everyone !!
    :wave:

`

3. Nice job man!

I've been watching since the beginning and I'm impressed.

I cant wait to see an update of the pipe cleaning thread!!!!

4. Nice job bud! Looks tasty!

5. looks pretty good man. i figured you would have yeilded more. congratz on the harvest

6. Nice pull Russy!
    Thats going to be awesome!:D

7. happy harvest dude those buds look dank! very nice smoke report to man. time to put all eyes on that guerilla of yours:smoke:

8. did you top, or train that plant at all? how was the smoke??? i have one a couple weeks old now... worth growing out?

9. Very good grow, I hope the smoke is awesome:smoke:

10. Yes, I LST and toped about the 5th node around week 3 grown under Hortilux Blue 400w with light schedule 24, then 20/4 then 16/8 and then I put her in the dark for the last 3 days. The smoke is nice, but nothing special. IMO. I like something a little more dense. Flavor is nice and the buzz is short lived... but a good crop to have if your starting a new cycle and you could very well grow these out while you veg others and then once the auto is ready switch veg room to bloom.. :D

PS I got one isolated pollen sack on her at the point of stress (where I topped her) and brushed one branch with the pollen and got 4 seeds 3 of which just germinated... so I am going to start them along with 2 church and a bubbaKush while I wait on my next order from attitude

11. Awesome

how long after harvest did you pop your new seeds in to germinate?

12. I harvested the first week of july... and germed them about 4 days ago and they are sprouting nicely... Honestly, they were quite green and figured they wouldn't be ripe and had the owner of the local hydro store say the PF is probably engineered not to produce viable seeds, so I mixed them in with some others accident breeds and some church seeds, so out of 8 seeds total, 2 church, 4 PF and two randoms all but one germinated... so I will have to divide them by observable characteristics. The only two strains that i've grown that have looked alike are Barneys Blue Cheese and DNA LEmon Skunk... other than the leaf structure, which are still quite similiar, they grow almost identical, The Blue Cheese being more vigorous of the two..

We shall see.

I will probably do a continuation of the story on my PF and Red Dragon Journal

13. Nice, that's cool. I have some Blue Cheese outdoors, about to pre flower hopefully soon?..but we'll see. My first year in the wild:confused::smoke:

14. YO RUSS:

did those Flower power buds geti stronger as they cured or aged?
    just wondering! nice journal, and thanks for your efforts on the FP:hello:

15. uh, sorry I cant answer your question, as the small yield barely lasted me 3 days ! Im a heavy smoker..

16. I know what you mean Russy, those little ones can go quick....!
    peace

17. I'm with ya RUSSY, lets have it man.

18. Hi, Russy! I have read all the thread. Thanks for your expirience. I think I've got some ideas for my growing of the same strain.

I can't see pics of yours. I don't know why. I can see pics of others though.

Thanks for checking out my journal, bro!

19. This is an OLD THREAD, pics are no longer on site.

My new thread has pics though.

20. Yo man...where's the new sig?