Russy's 2010 Guerrilla Grow -details & updates-

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, May 25, 2010.

1. Last update was 9 days ago, I will update soon with pics, they have grown substantially, (the white queens mostly)

Stay tuned all ! :smoking::hello::cool::wave:

2. Looking good there Russy. Try adding worm castings in the mix next year and they should flower earlier. Also mixing some early strains and reg. strains is always good. Bagseeds flower late in general I found.

Also some of your plants are cruelly lacking sun. The sun is the number one growth factor and 1 plant in full sun (8-10 hours) may be risky (exposed) but it'll yield much more and get less health issues than 10 plants with little sun. Good luck.

3. Yes ! Thats exactly what Im seeing ! Thanks for the worm castings tip, Ill try that.

Number 5 gets by far the most sun (along with number 4 ) and they have been going nuts in the last 2 weeks.... I see now how important sun exposure is ! Thanks for the well wishes corto !

4. Glad that you see the concept. A lot of people think of the hidden spot, the strains, the soil mix, the nutes, the watering but NONE of all these will give big results without 6 hours of sun (or more). It's just a simple fact that is largely overlooked as people think security (aka shade) first. Also homemade castings (see Oldpork's ecellent sticky) will act as the "second sun" and be ready availabe food for the plant. A plant in full sun will only need 45 days of veg to get to be a 5 ft. tall bush. Without sun, it will never happen. Plus, it's free! The trick is to find a sunny but secluded spot with 20 gallons of an airy rich soil mix and Tada. 3 plants in 3 different sunny spots means if only one makes it you get enough smoke for the year. Ok, take care Russy.

5. hey Russy!! you are a growin' mofo bro!! you will be surprized what those babes will do man. Even with the onset of flowering you can expect those to gain some serious size and fill in a bit fatter. At this point in the game I always add the same mix to mine this is the mix: 1 1/2 cups kelp meal, 1/3 cup high P bat guano four cups worm castings

I put this in to five gallons of basic trace rich flowering nute, like dyna-bloom, the mix is extream but not as hot as one might think, if you stay on this for four waterings about 10 days apart the flower production goes through the roof and the plant resistance as well as its use of sunlight improves HUGE!! with even a half-ass soil base to start with this mix has always given me great results, beter than any thing I have ever used. Oh and a lot of credit for my knowledge of why this mix works goes to LUMPERDAWGS!!

any way all looks real good there bro, you will be smilin" huge in just a couple weeks. I would say by the 10th of sept you will be watchin some real nice nugs get fat and ripe!!

6. First of all , thanks guerilla45 and Corto Malteze for swinging by and giving tips and props... much appreciated.

Now, Update time !!!!!

=================== UPDATE ===================

1) Number 1 is stunted due to having no hole, but it has survived the year thus far , and is now forming two nice colas where it was topped over a month ago.... Very sweet smelling , She is about 3-4 feet tall... , although the pics dont give much for scale...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Number 2 is also not in a hole but has fared better , had a few problems through the year , but also a survivor , She has had numerous bends put in her by me , and some trimming of bottom branches... Its very skunky smelling, not sweet at all ! haha :D Its about 4 feet tall, but very bushy , with several colas coming in, no buds or anything, but confirmed female....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Number 3 survived near death, and transformed from a mini palm tree , to a nice little bush, very stink, and starting to show some pistols... Its a little less than 4 feet tall, but pretty bushy i would say.

[​IMG]

4) Number 4 grows nicely, I dont see much for transitioning on her, so still watching, It is after all a mutant freak, with some sort of virus, so im not expecting anything from it..... But its a big bush because i trained it into the cage repeatedly ....

[​IMG]

5) Number 5 is going crazy ! I dont know what else to say, Ive had to tie it down twice, this plant gets more sun than any other and it shows.... nice sweet smell, but mostly still growing , a few pistols showing here and there..... around 4 feet tall, and at least that wide or wider....

[​IMG]

6) Number 6 is the runt of the pack, least amount of sun, and was a sickly clone to begin with , about 2 feet tall, very little branching .... But still alive and kickin...

[​IMG]

7) Number 7 is about twice the size of 6 . nice branching and about 3 1/2 feet tall.... Been growing like crazy as of late.

[​IMG]

8) Number 8 is a monster, about twice the size of 7 . 5 feet tall , bushy beast !!

[​IMG]

All seems well , I think they are hitting stride now ! Just waiting to see some buds forming... all 8 plants have confirmed female pistols...

Thanks for stopping by all, hope u enjoyed the update !! :wave::wave::smoking:

`

7. Mini plant by plant update

1) No change really , no buds yet

2) No change really a bit more stinky , no buds yet

3) Grown some , more stinky , no buds

4) No change

5) Grown some , visible bud sites , stinky

6) Smallest in size, But furthest along, nice little buds on her

7) grown some , visible bud sites , stinky

8) grown a lot , visible bud sites , stinky

8. ================Update=================

1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2)

[​IMG]

3)

[​IMG]

4)

[​IMG]

5)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7)

[​IMG]

8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hello::cool::wave:

9. looking great russy! youll get a good amount of dank for sure:smoking:

10. September weather has been great ! 70-80 for highs , and 47-55 for lows....

The big temp swing from day to night has been making for high humidity at nights, hoping I dont get mold..

Things are really swinging , I hit everyone with Strong flowering nutes the last 2 weeks, and I think it kicked them into gear ..

Still a ways off , but some of the white queens are showing trich's now ! :D

Hope the weather stays fair well into October...

11. lookin good Bro..keep it up .

12. They filled up good. + rep man and good luck for the harvest.

13. wow dude!
    Everything is looking so damn good, like even the runts, they suddenly started exploding, and the others are all phat bushes!
    Sorry to hear about the trained one being sick. That sucks.
    Like for real dude, Imma be honest, in the start of the game, they were looking pretty small, but now dude, your kicking some serious guerrilla ass!

14. I ended up having to pull everything but the number 2 and the White Queens.

I did harvest everything but the #2 plant !

the tiny WQ and the 3 Big WQ's ...

:smoke::smoke:

15. Russy, Plus rep for getting those plants in. Minus rep for choosing Dr Pepper. lol.:D

16. hoooreeey. keep growin!