Russian Citizen Living in PA Faces Weapon Of Mass Destruction Charge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #41 garrison68, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Fine, but if his plants don't turn out the way they should, and he does something about it, I hope I'm not in the area that day. :)

2. wtf you kidding me some seeds and lights is no fuckin grow or grower..wtf everything bad on the news now has fuckin weed put in wtf is this crap...he's a fuckin terrorist point blank...they add seeds and say grow bust find person making bombs...fuckin bullshit.

3. You have brought up some very interesting points. It isn't a major story, but would be worth following to see what happens.

4. yeah right cause when i read it and it said tip about marijuana grow i thought there were hella plants and he's been selling and balling too buy his bomb supplys...but 5 fuckin seeds i couldnt believe i read some anti-cannabis propaganda

5. The narcotic drugs he was growing made him insane! "Marihuana is
    that drug -- a violent narcotic --an unspeakable scourge -- The Real Public Enemy Number One ! Its first effect is sudden violent uncontrollable laughter, then come dangerous hallucinations -- space expands -- time slows down, almost stands still.... fixed ideas come next, conjuring up monstrous extravagances-- followed by emotional disturbances, the total inability to direct thoughts, the loss of all power to resist physical emotions leading finally to acts of shocking violence ... ending often in incurable insanity." -Reefer Madness