Russian Citizen Living in PA Faces Weapon Of Mass Destruction Charge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Dude needs to conceal his shit better. He got his grow op rolled while still in the seedling stage. SMH.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Going down? Perhaps, but why do they happen at all. These random reoccurring cases aren't accidents, they happen for a reason. It's ill to think "well certain people are just fucked up and will kill motherfuckers". 

Ok so what is this reason, since you wont accept that some people are just mentally ill.

The main cause of gun violence in America is gang related, meaning drug related, meaning prohibition is a disaster, since it allows gangs to make money of off illegal drugs, and there is so much money they are willing to kill over it.

4. I accept that some are mentally ill. What is making them mentally ill in most cases is society itself, a lot of the stuff ends up in your subconscious mind and you consciously don't even know about it. 20 years of poor teachings and lack of seeing another point of view can mess up someones life. There's some fundamentals missing in society that some get and learn somehow and some go way off course.

5. I don't even want this idiot to go to trial in America - just send him back to Motherfucking Russia.

If anything is making these people unstable, it is their childhood.

Some 95% of people in America still hit their kids, and rationalize it by calling it spanking. All you are doing is telling kids that to solve issues you must resort to violence instead of being a rational, sane thinking person. It breeds aggression and violence.

Growing up without a father is the most detrimental thing to happen to a child (especially boys), and unfortunately too many people are getting divorced, or having children out of wed lock, and then a father is almost completely out of the picture. This especially is ravaging the black community in America. 

So yeah, there are fundamentals that society is missing, and it starts in the family.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Could you please show some source or reference for this statistic? Thanks

8. Hey man I was hit as a kid. For good reason (most of the time)... Bob Marley didn't really have a dad, but he used his own intellect to come to love. These examples are obvs the opposite of what we're talking about but it shows how it takes one to learn from mistakes.

This is why I advocate meditation and meditative practices as the universe breeds love, knows growth through love and meditation always teaches this. And whhhyyy is this not in school??? oh ya it's "religious".

I also agree it starts in the family, but (not to be a hippy about it, but it always sounds like it) the biggest family is the human race. All kids are our kids, its up to us to lead them with wisdom and not make the same dumb mistakes we make. Of course theyre gunna check if the stove is actually hot and shit, but more than that I mean lol

Correction, almost 90% said they were spanked, while 4/5 say spanking is ok. And actually the numbers vary somewhat, but the studies also seem weird. For instance, in the Harris Interactive link, one of the questions is "Were there times when you were physically punished, but not spanked, by your parents when you were a child or not?" Physical punishment is spanking.

But here are some links to read.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRoom/HarrisPolls/tabid/447/ctl/ReadCustom%20Default/mid/1508/ArticleId/1283/Default.aspx

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2013/10/21/kids-still-spanked-to-their-detriment-study-finds

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/to-spank-or-not-to-spank/

Our kids are tougher than your kids...

11. Tbanks, the results of those polls and studies are interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do you not deserve to be able to protect yourself? From criminals both government and civilian?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #33 *ColtClassic*, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014

Massive prescription drug abuse/over-diagnosis. Particularly symptoms/withdrawl from SSRI's.

14. #34 dannyszu, Jan 29, 2014

Heh..ya that can be part of it. 

Yes I'm an advocate of free will. This includes having whatever means to protect yourself. That being said, noble folks most likely wouldn't have anything of that sort. You fight guns with guns, bombs with bombs, live by the gun die by the gun. It is foolish and with a proper mindset you wouldn't want to hurt a fly. Jah know?

Truth be told after reading my first comment it was a wee bit 'forward' and 'emotionally driven' you could say, but whatever we live in a ridiculously run society.

edit grammar 

15. I think a lot of 19 year olds do stupid things. Russian heritage or not.

If he was a white kid from MIT doing a "science experiment" on the quad, would we have the same reaction?

16. Would anybody here want somebody like this Vladislav Miftakhov guy as their neighbor? I don't think so.

What ever happened to deportation for undesirables? If he was planning terrorist activities, then he needs to go to trial and prison. If there's no evidence for that, then kick out of the country back to where he came from. We already have enough crazies here, it's time to start taking our safety and security more serious.

17. #37 pickledpie, Jan 29, 2014

Fuck the state. Fuck deportation. I'd be that dudes neighbour, I don't give a fuck, we'd be blowing up all kinds of shit.

18. If you both lived somewhere far from civilization, that's fine, but the rest of us do not want bombs detonated in our backyard.

Give that kid a one way ticket on the Redeye to Russia!

19. He was growing that bomb :confused_2:

sure..
    he's a weed grower.. we could exchange clones.

• Like Like x 2