Russia accuses USA of "orchestrating Georgian war"

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 28, 2008.

1. its conspiracy
    my friend

we are livin in the world of evil
    and yet everybody just dont see it

so "conspiracy is real but its fake to our minds"

2. True that.

Watch, bet I get banned for my posts.

As to the topic at hand, I first thought Russia invaded OUR Georgia, lmao.

3. Georgia began this war. In fact, they'd cut off water to South Ossetia for about a month prior to the conflict. The Russians were only helping Ossetians.

4. Well, considering that the puny state of Georgia contributed with more than 2000 troops to the Iraqi occupation, making it the third biggest contributor of the "coalition of the willing" (After the US and UK), and aspiring to be a NATO member, and having had talks with prominent figures in the Bush administration (Condi Rice) weeks before attacking South Ossetia and the Georgian president having close ties with an insider (and close business associate) of the McCain camp...

Remember back when, around the time the Soviets wanted to put ICBMs on Cuba? Well, Georgia is right on the border of Russia. I don't think they like the idea of Georgia being a NATO missile base any more than americans like the idea of Cuba being a Russian one.

And when the Georgian administration in their insanity decided to attack a predominantly Russian population in South-Ossetia, what did they realistically expect to happen? I think maybe the Georgian administration have lost one or two lessons from history, the pawns do not dictate policy. They are usefull now and again, and certainly an asset. But essentially, they are expendable.