Runts holding back grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by CommieNerd, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I've got two sativa plants, H1s, who just won't grow! They have been the same size for about a month. The rest of the grow is within a week of going into flower and I don't know what to do. I don't have the cash to put them in their own buckets. What is the best thing to do?

2. [quote name='"CommieNerd"']I've got two sativa plants, H1s, who just won't grow! They have been the same size for about a month. The rest of the grow is within a week of going into flower and I don't know what to do. I don't have the cash to put them in their own buckets. What is the best thing to do?[/quote]

Throw them into flower and they might catch up. I had one do that. I put it into flower and put my hps right over it and my t5's over the good ones for a few weeks. That grew it's lil ass up. Good luck!

3. Thanks zoomee. By Monday, they all will be in Flower. Just need to make more RO water. And take some cuttings from the huge Widow. She looks to be a good production plant, and takes LST very well.

ForumRunner_20120329_221049.png

Attached Files: