Runny Nose Almost A Week After Cocaine Use

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TLF1088, Aug 26, 2009.

1. I did coke last Wednesday night and Thursday night.
    It was obviously pretty shitty coke (I knew it would be, bought it in the ghetto) and my nose has been runny non stop since then.

I can't stand it anymore. I go through half a box of tissues a day.

Why is it still running? I've done coke a few times before and never had this problem. Maybe the next day once or twice, but tomorrow will be a week.

When will it stop? What's causing it? Did I damage my nose?

2. ....let your sinuses heal, wiping the inside of your nose constantly is gonna make your nose dry out so just keep it clean and let it do its thing...heal.

i really dont know what could be making it run so much, thats weird but probably normal if the coke was shitty and screwed your sinus up

3. Gotta chill on that homie...was prolly some shitty cut up coke. Lucky it wasn't a bloody nose...when I first started with the white lady...I had shitty connects and bloody noses for a few days was common if someone tried to fuck me over.

4. I've heard that you can get a deviated septum pretty easily with coke use, but i think thats more painful than just a runny nose. Give it a few more days and see it it wont stop, but if not maybe an antihistamine of some sort might help. Other than that i don't know what to tell ya. Have you ever had seasonal allergies, because right now is when the fall allergies are really startin to come out.

5. dude it takes YEARS of constant use for a deviated septum...

I done coke for goin on a few years now and I've had no problems. But usually my nose will stuffy and I'm constantly sniffing

but that shit happens. its no biggie really
    get some of that nasal spray. good shit