Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

runny iso oil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by idonegoofed, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 idonegoofed, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    I own a "da buddah" vape. ive had it for quite a while and the tubing it comes with begins to gather a nice golden brown honey oil which occurs naturally after smoking it for a long period of time. when i first discovered that it was collecting this oil and tried it, i thought it was a really nice smoke. anyways i used some iso to clean all the tubes that i had to get the oil out and the iso came out a nice golden brown. I'm a pretty patient guy so i've been letting it dry for like 2 weeks. the liquid is still super runny despite having waited for so long, there are some noticable impurites in the liquid though (plant material that mustve gotten through the screen on my vap). today i put the ceramic dish i collected the liquid in on the double boiler for more than an hour and it is still super runny.  i was hoping someone could tell me if I can smoke this oil, or if there is a way for me to make it thicken. The oil is currently a nice dark golden brown color if that info helps as well. Thanks =)

tl;dr: help! runny iso oil that wont thicken, not even when i put it on the double boiler!

2. For real? Just ditch that shit. Buy some wax or something if you wanna smoke oil.

3. don't know how high it'll get you but I'm almost certain the ISO is all gone..in my experience reclaim stays runny

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app