Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Running out of weed DX

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacobzav, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Damn! I had no idea, that makes it so much funnier to me for some reason.

2. lol...you know you can use 100% of your weed. Save stems/fan leaves for BHO/QWISO. I do that when dry. Use a homemade/bought kief box or grinder. I like a box cause if i buy 45$ whatever just throw it in there pick through, jar it. Kief city. I just use the box like a bust up bud spot. With my Space case. I try to keep res/hash/kief/roaches so i never run out.

3. First I scrape my grinder. Then I usually have a few nugs hidden throughout my house in case I run dry. If I'm completely out and I've already scraped my grinder, I exercise and I take a T Break.

4. That acually a smart way of handling things, it just seems if i was to stash nugs, i would go through them fast.

5. I found that I occasionally run out of weed through bad planning. Now when I buy I buy two ounces at a time rather than one. That way I am less likely to run out as often.

6. I would buy in large amount but unfortanly I still dont have a job yet :p

7. I ran out yetserday, Now I'm on a T-break though lol. Gonna wait at least 2 weeks to blaze.

8. Buy more before you run out, problem solved..

9. That sounds like a good plan, I have my money, its jut getting to the guy,im picking up some tomorrow :D

10. Dose anyone know the Average cost of a Oz. in CT?

11. Depends on quality.

12. My freind sell's me Super Lemon Haze for $20 a g, if that helps

13. A half O at those prices are $180, and if you double its $360. but most of the time the more you get, the cheaper the weed is. so I'd say 325 - 400 (at most)

14. just ran out. but usualy when im dry i smoke resin or kief

15. acquire money purchase drugs!

DRUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

16. That was pure gold.

17. I smoke cigarettes and try to find people asap to re up. Not letting a day pass I don't check with m connects till i get my stash.

18. I hate tobacco mang, that smoke makes me want to puke.

19. This ones a old one, anyone want to rekindle this forum?

20. wish i had weed...