Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Running out of weed DX

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacobzav, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I am now dry D;, what do you guys do when your dry?

2. resin... ;) hahah

3. Re-up

"No more purp, lets re-score,, Call the kush man tell him bring much more"

4. If you are short on marijuana constantly, start using waterfall/gravity bongs with a really good screen. It will preserve the marijuana, and after each hit, you can pack it down with a poker. Eventually the resin will build up on the screen, and you can get the most out of your hits.

5. I just got a new bowl, so I cant scrape it, dont you hate that?

6. You sir, are a smart one.

7. I wanted to get a bubbler, anyone have a good site?

8. The one you're on? lol

9. True that. But some of the bubblers that are on here are way out of my price range.

10. #10 Anthony777, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    They frown on advertising other sites here. But fuck it.

Etsy.com...Everyone doesit.com (take out the space) Aqua lab technologies.com (take out spaces.)

I've never had a bubbler before. I need to get me one :smoke:

Edit: Dunno why I suggested A L T...expensive as fuck.

11. Scrape my grinder, smoke kief I've collected, smoke resin or cry myself to sleep.

12. i recommend just going to ur local headshop to get a bubbler. if there isnt one, then online it is. i have 3 of them in my town lol. as for when i am dry, i smoke resin, or violently masturbate LMAO im high.

13. I wish i was mang, lol, dont go to hard, you'll tear somthing

14. They remind me of thoose little kid pipes that bubble acual bubbles :D

15. Etsy is a great site for legit glass....or at least it was, idk I haven't checked in awhile

16. Try not to get dry. Did you try to get more before you dried up? If not, try doing that.

17. Just happen's man, and its horrible.

18. Jacobzav, is that avatar making fun of people who lost there jaw do to moist snuff/dip.
    Just wondering?

19. Ahahaha, Nope, just some funny face i found high :D :smoke:

20. Doh!..sorry, didnt reconize him without the cane, its House.