Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

running from the popo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Jan 13, 2011.

1. well pretty much me and a few friends were smoking a joint down some small alley, we were getting to the end of the j and then we saw the police, we were high as fuck we thought they would just walk past they were like 30ft from us but they were coming down the alley so we just casually walked away but they kept following us everywhere we went so we gradually sped up then as we went down another road we ran for it luckily a bus came just in time. crazy shit lol but i just wanted to know am i like ok now? because I see those police officers in that area all the time so could they come up to me at any point and question me ect?

2. #2 shodohyouknodoh, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    all i have to say is LMFAO!!!!!!

if they question you they cant prove its you. stay calm if questioned lol

just don't go to that area for a good deal of time

3. I'm from the US, but I'm sure the same rules apply:

They maybe could get you with eluding, but that's absolute worst case scenario - I would think.

But don't do stuff that like again in that area and don't run into those guys if you have anything on you!!

4. Yeah if it was the end of the J you shoulda just stomped it out I doubt they would of tried to scrape it up and charge you especially having to put that in the report

but yeah just remember what clothes you were wearing and try not to in that area because that would be their main way to match you up

but basically yeah if I was you it'd be not even bothering to talk to them unless you're being detained bt I dunno how those laws work

5. a similar thing happened to me right after we smoked in a alley. but a cop sat at the end of a block. and me and my buddy just walked into my buddys house and it eventually went away :smoking:

6. Watch this and educate yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc]YouTube - Dont Talk to Police[/ame]
    I live in Canada and follow the same principles as does this video.

Helped me when I drove my buddy home while he was on probation, I was high and we were pulled over by the police. buddy comes up to my window, says my license plate wasnt illuminated right. he took my papers asked my buddies name, he gave them a clean name so he wasn't questioned about his probation and he walked backed to my truck, by then a second car had pulled up behind them eh, and he said were checking for drugs and alcohol (I hate how he included alcohol as if it's not a drug like the rest of the world does). I said no.
    he left, after his partner asked me why I had a knife by my left foot hahahahha

(it was next to my door, slid forward at one point. but they left us clean, and took off quick too lol.

so lesson here, illuminate your plates.
    nahh, but when your pulled over for any reason, know your rights and flex them. Cops profit off your mistakes and people giving up their rights to the cops. you have no legal obligation to surrender your rights to an officer just cause he/she is a cop.

and if your pulled over (in the us), asked to perform a breath test or a field sobriety test, you are allowed to deny them this information, but if asked to go to the station and you deny, you will get a 6 month jail term hahahah

nice system you got eh :D

7. Yeah well a good point made earlier today when i was reading about cops in an area is was the statement

cops here wont hesitate to violate your rights

I know its still worth a try and this could work for you in court...but ive always felt like this would typically still be the situation with me or any of my friends getting busted down...that they'd still break through our resistance and basically attempt to make an arrest and worry about the posibility of the charges getting dropped later

from what i know in the report they have to include things like if you didnt consent to a search and refused to speak etc

but to me it depends on the stop and the cop because sometimes i feel like you could end up in jail either way or at least that you would of been better off being cool with a search and banking on not getting caught as opposed to being defensive about it and getting dogs called or your rights violated

its all kinda situational though imo

8. if they see you again even if your not doing anyhting they will most likely stop you and search you. be careful.

9. ahh man I gotta be careful next time

10. Yeh man, just be careful, if they think u were smoking an u ran that ent good if they see u again - don't know what its like were you're from tho but round here we get more cpso in towns than proper police and they dont really do shit tho maybe they like to think they do haha.

I do smoke probs where i shudn't, but long as your careful u should be ok :)

Safe toking man :smoke: