Running from the cops

Discussion in 'General' started by spagettimnstr, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Everyone says that running from the cops is stupid, and that you always get caught. I'm not saying this isn't true, but for those that HAVE run from the cops, did you get away? Please only vote in the poll if you've tried to run.

2. I don't run because I don't see the point, especially if all we're doing is smoking weed. Sure, if I killed a guy and I had blood all over me, then I'd probably run. But if it's for something minor, no sense in racking up more charges.

3. I agree with you and I wouldn't run, but not everyone thinks like that in the moment, especially if intoxicated and scared. I'm just curious to see if people have gotten away with it.

4. i have twice! you gotta cut thru houses and NEVER run in a straight direction. you gotta basically run in zig zags! that way they'll think you're still in the area but really you are far away from them.

but i still wouldnt recommend running cause if they catch you they will definetly beat your ass for making them run with all that heavy shit they got on em

5. a party was getting busted up and there were a good 100 people there so i ran lol one cop vs everyone.. not happenin

6. Like in a car or on foot

7. Stupid idea to run from the cops.

Smart idea to run from campus security.

8. Two of my friends did, but they were lucky because the cops were distracted trying to catch another group of people that ran.

9. I've ran from the cops they caught my other 'friends' me & some others got away...but my 'friends' snitched on me & told the cops my info smh

10. 6-12 month sentence with what ur doing then might as well try

i never ran like directly but did alot of shit right under dective joes nose.....

but time and money too much of that and u get busted

11. Whatever floats your boat.

12. stupidest thing you could ever do, if done in a car... I have learned from my adolescent years

13. well, once when i was little i was hanging out with some kids i had never met. they found some beer and were trying it (we were in like 5th grade). i was straightedge then and didn't have any. all of a sudden they were like "shit run!" and i didn't know what the fuck was happening, so obviously i followed them. we make it to the front door of the apartments and this cop car drifts into the parking lot and parks right up on his before we get inside lol. apparently he got a call about something unrelated, but saw us running so obviously he stopped us.

but as an adult i've ran from the cops multiple times and never got caught. never for smoking though, mostly for trespassing and such. me and my friend like to do some urban exploring haha

14. Just watch some COPS, that'll make you not wanna run.

15. If I'm on foot & its ONE cop depending on the area I'm in im fucking confident I'll get away every time unless he shoots me lol

16. Ive ran from parties more times then I can count and got away every time. It all depends, if the cops are fat or not, or where I am at the moment. You gotta pick your battles though, cause if your not 100% sure you can get away you're even more fucked.

Learn some parkour, it sounds goofy but it really does help when you're getting away. All you have to do is climb one obstacle and the cop almost always gives up.

17. running in a car is obviously stupid. you ain't going anywhere unless you have a fast fucking car.

around here though, crime isn't really an issue and if a cop tries to catch you for something, if you run through yards/parks/streams/etc, 90% of the time they'll just go back to their car and leave.

18. Only guilty people run...

I've gotton away with far more by staying and answering the questions and being released than I ever would have, had I tried to run. Just saying.

19. thats a no brainer if someone runs & their innocent then their a fucking idiot haha