Runner's high

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Chaos4, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Lolwut? Pretty sure it can only risk your life if you're the most retarded weed smoker to ever walk the earth. Or if you're dehydrated. But weed alone is not a risk to anyone's life. Not even during extended periods of physical exertion.

2. Love running stoned. The runners high and the marijuana high are a seamless blend.

3. Hiking is better

4. idk about you guys but when im high i like to relax maybe watch tv or something.

Running is the last thing on my list and tbh its a buzzkill to me.

5. Props to some peeps here, I love to bike and play ultimate frisbee, and like all other things in life, I can enhance the enjoyment with some marijuana...or less often, alcohol. Just remember that weed will emphasize good and bad thoughts, so stay positive and don't abuse the gifts

6. I personally find that working out while high is enjoyable if I ate an edible. I say this because if I have just smoked then I work out it often makes me even more tired since I just got done doing some intense work out + the weed. If I eat an edible though the high lasts much longer and it helps me focus in the gym and still remain high as a kite afterwords

7. i used to run all day as a trashman riding the back of a trash truck smoking every hour on the hour or two and when i would smoke it was like a second wind i would feel recharged and able to run eventhough i was dead.. the only time i didnt like smoking was when it was dead center in summer and id smoke in the morning but by the end of the day it would be so hot that smoking wouldnt get me high.. so i would just man through it and toke in my car afterwork and somtime's it would be so nice in the a/c afterwork and id get so high id almost fall asleep driving ...o_O

8. I would have taken up jogging if I had ever seen anyone smiling while they were doing it.

9. I've never experienced runner's high. Can it be achieved through other means of physical fitness? How about long hours on the basketball court?

10. drink a couple rockstar's and then take a vicodin and smoke a blunt and then start running you will be in the zone...

11. fixed.

12. You usually only get runners high after a long duration/distance run, like 45 mins plus. It feels good because the body releasing endorphins to numb joint pain do we can keep running. Humans are the long distance runners in the world.

13. sometimes i get that high like 3-4 minutes into my run. You feel like you can run forever. I feel like the high i get from running is way more blissful than smoking. damn i need to run

14. I just started running again to detox and realized how much I missed doing it! I think once I get a job and start smoking again I will probably try a high run though I think vaporizing it will be a better option. Then again I use to run with a guy who always smoked a cigarette before he went running with me he said it opened up his lungs haha.

15. i love to go to the gym and have a good 1-2 hour workout followed by about 30 minutes in a sauna.. then shower and smoke best way to go about mixing my natural high with my natural high:smoke:

16. #36 Deleted member 457210, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

17. Speaking of running high, I wonder how many track athletes in the Olympics this year run after a toke every once in a while. Lol.