Runescape

Discussion in 'General' started by Dharok, Apr 8, 2008.

1. I used to play this game every day. Anyone else play? It used to be a lot more fun with pking. I have a level 103 by the way.

2. I couldn't stand its horrible fight system.
    That's why I never left Diablo II, the greatest RPG PK system of all time.

3. Runescape is so fucking horrible.. Oh my god it burns my eyes....

Diablo was fuckin fun.. I kinda want to play that shit again. So much fun man.

Wow is gay gets so boring. And waaay too much $$ to play.

Everquest ... Hell no never played it, never want to.

Vanguard, that looks like a sick game but cost too much $$ to play, fuck that.

SWG - Old school SWG before they fucked it up and changed the game ... completely... Was fucking SIIIICK. So much fun and is and will always be my #1 MMORPG I've ever played.

MXO online was a sick game too, until the devs fucked it up... I'm sure it's still fun as hell to the people who just bought it but, it's not what it used to be...

All in all, diablo is where it's at! It's free and hella fun to play!
    lol sorry but this just popped in my head ;)

4. This should be in the Sports and Gaming Lounge, but yeah, I play it. The graphics ain't too good, the fighting system is kind of weird, but those are minor inconveniences when you get past them to all the good parts of the game.

It really blew then they fucked up the Wilderness, especially because I used to mine runite there. For some reason, dodging PKers was easier than dodging the revenants. Oh well. I don't play it as much as I used to, because I'm in the middle of taking a huge break after getting 99 fishing and cooking, but I still go on every now and then to check what's happening.

5. I'm almost 90 fishing. Gotta make money to get a godsword. I only have 13m.

6. Spirit weeds. I paid 145K for 83 seeds, grew over 300 spirit weeds, and made over a million in profit. The money isn't fast, but it definately isn't slow, either. Much faster than sharks.

7. diablo II ftw!
    never played runescape

8. Lol. I used to play Runescape. I never did any of the missions. I just went fishing and mining and stuff. I mainly used to just play it to hang out with my friends who oddly got addicted. Lol. I used to play it while listening to Queens of the Stone Age. So everytime I hear QoTSA songs, I'd think of it.
    Lol, that game was awful though. My boyfriend's getting addicted to Diablo II though. Bleh. :p:p:p:p

9. Queens of the stone age are awful.