Run in with the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Curious Toker, Aug 9, 2009.

1. So my buddy Jeff, his girl Lena and I were toking a nice White Owl blunt in the fields at the school when we see a flashlight :bolt:, and Lena said "oh it's cool he's just the security guard, people smoke in this field all the time..." Well, he starts walking toward us (he's about a hundred yards away), she gets up and starts walking the opposite way towards her house. Jeff and I walk towards the cop to explain and make a getaway when the cop starts yelling at us and asking "What the fuck" we are doing at there at this hour. He then screams at us to get Lena to come back. She was already 200 or so yards away. We all are blazed as shit off a few blunts. The cop starts bringing up the words "dope" and "marijuana" and I basically shat myself. He said it was cool if we were smoking (an obvious example of pig trickery) and we just kept denying the use of it. We were just "hanging out." My leg was trembling and I was continuously shitting bricks, and he finally gives us permission to leave. Lena, who was more experienced than us got in the cop car and road back to her house with him. She's ok, not busted for anything and Jeff and I are ok as well... Just scary as fuck! Can't wait to go back and spark up tonight. :bongin:

2. Does not sound like the best idea in the world, maybe try somewhere else where people don't smoke weed all the time.

Like maybe the woods? And not a field, because I have never seen a cop in the woods just randomly strolling around.

Though to be fair I do not believe I have ever seen a cop just randomly walking through a field either.

3. No but a cop could see across a field from his car

4. Well, In The Fields Where I Live It Is Mostly Corn Which Is Sometimes 7+ Feet Tall.

Unless they are driving a monster truck they will not be seeing across those fields :)

5. it's an odd situation. i don't live there. jeff and i drove from 45 minutes away. the field was *supposedly* abandoned at night. oh well, made a safe get away with a burning roach and 4 grams of weed. :hello:

6. didn't mean go back to the field! lol, i meant we are going back to the area. decent mids there. good price. :D

7. damn thats crazy. I had one run in with the cops but for some reason he didn't stop us he just kept stalking us in his car...