Run in with the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dc199, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Me and my friends were at the park playin hack. Some kid got out so we lined up to peg him. After a round of pegging, Him and this kid sam started fighting, but only kidding around. About a half hour later, we were all smoking a bowl in the duggout. My one friend nick who was fighting sam got up and ran out screaming "cops". We thought he was kidding so we kept smoking. Just the way he ran, we thought he was kidding. So he was already in the car and about to drive away so we all ran up to his car. By the time we got there, the cops had already lit us up. Me and my friend Jerry who both had weed on us, quickly stuffed it in our socks.He came up to the window and said "We got some calls of kids fighting, you guys know anything about that?" And Nick, the kid that was fighting, who had a huge black eye, said "no" The cop then said "I smell marijuana coming from the car" and sam made up some stupid excuse, and the cop didnt believe him. Then he asked the driver to get out, and then the rest of us slowly. He started patting me down and i said "I have no weapons on me, sir." He looked at me stopped patting me down and told me to sit on the car. My friend jerry who was next, got patted down, and they found his grinder. Told him to go over to the other cop where i was, and the cop checked his shoes, but not his socks. If he did that to me, he would have found my weed. Then sam was next, they patted him down, and found his weed and bowl. He got charged with poession, let him go, and jerry, whos 20 got disorderly conduct, and let go. All in all the cops werent that bad, respectful and such. I think the only reason i didnt get caught was because i didnt have any weapons, since thats all theyre legally allowed to check for. And now, im off to enjoy the weed the cops didnt find.:smoke:

2. ...ok?? ..ya like men??

3. wanna make sense?

4. thats crazy haha