Run All Night

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Has Anybody ever Seen this Movie? I don't Know what Year it Came Out but it Starrs Liam Nesson, Ed Harris an The Rapper Common an some Other People too. My Husband Just Bought it Yesterday an I Hope its Good so I have high Hopes for it tho. :) what Yall think?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi sis! I haven't seen that movie but you can't go wrong with Liam Neeson in anything! I'll definitely have to look that one up. Lmk how it is when you see it when we talk tomorrow sis? Thanks! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You For The Reply KK...You Right Liam Neeson is Awesome imo! We Going to Watch it Soon So I'll Tell You About it Once We Do :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Hoooooo Hummmmmmm...nothing fantastic normal crappy Liam Neeson flick got 6.6 on IMDB ...Yawn
    Ed Harris is the star here ...lol
    Run All Night (2015) - IMDb

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Mhm Well Thanks Vostok...I Have Also Heard Ed Harris Owns this Movie too. You don't Like Liam Neeson tho huh?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. No Dizzy I've grown weary of this action actor and his very very narrow range of acting techniques

he couldn't talk himself outta a common drug bust or parking ticket ...lol

all his films are the same

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Fair Enough My Friend I Respect Your Opinion Alot. Thank You! :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. this be more your style Dizzy?

Fred Hampton, a young, charismatic activist, becomes Chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party - putting him directly in the crosshairs of the government, the FBI, and the Chicago Police. But to destroy the revolution, the authorities are going to need a man on the inside.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Not a very good movie. Watch "10 million ways to die in the West". Seth McFarland makes it a point in the movie about how bad Liam's American accent is, that's why he was hired for the movie. Funny stuff.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I still think his best film was the bounty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. yeah I remember this movie

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Me an Hubs Going to Watch this Tonight...so Ill Post what I think of it Tommorow Most Likely.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Forget to Post in here.

The Movie was Ok I Seen Better an Seen Worse @vostok Was Right tho Ed Harris Stole the Movie...It was Cool to See The Rapper Common asa Proffesional Hit man in this Movie but I didn't Like that He Barely Spoke Much. Also
    Wasn't Expecting Liam Neesons Character to Just Storm The Mafia Bosses Bar when he It was Full of Him an His People an Bring the Fight to them so that was Cool.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. I'm gonna watch MONSTER HUNTER (2020) again its a great stoner movie waiting for Godzilla and Kong to show, .....

out end of March

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Nice I Just Bought that Monster Hunter Movie So Thanks For Telling Me About it. As For Godzilla vs King Kong I Bet that's Going to Be Lit too. Iono How They Going to Top King Ghidorah tho...maybe Media Kong Ghidorah With Godzilla sn Kong Teaming Up Eventually?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Top that ...with Queen Ghidorah and her 6 jealous princess's ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. CTFU! Too Funny Vostok!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I like Kong the best as I know what an ape looks like but in truth
    I've never been fond of Godzilla
    I've felt that Godzillia is a wack job, made up of many creatures
    depending on the amount of coke the director toked beforehand ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lol Yea Kong is Really Cool..Godzilla Mixed up With Alotta Creatures but so is Alotta The Other Monsters in Those Old Movie too LBVS.:)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1