Rumple's LED Challenge

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Oct 25, 2009.

1. It was 9 600 watt lights on 9 plants... there were bug :eek:s and other problems but the end result was OK...

However the guy who started me into it was getting 3 pounds per plant after 3 months... more wattage included and really big pots, daily maintenance ... not sure about qaulity but huge quantity :hello:

Basically the plants were nothing but large buds with all trimmings taken away from anything not producing big buds so more energy just gets focused onto what can produce large buds...

I really really want to use Plasma to reduce energy but I've now been told that only good for veg stage

2. If you read this entire thread you will see LED's aint got the penetration or power of the HPS when it comes to flowering, how ever I use LED's now to veg with then move tents but on a much smaller scale than you. 2 in a 2x2x4.5 veggin, and 2 in a 5x5x6.5 flowering which seems to work out quite well and keeps me under the felony charge.

I think Rump went back to the HPS after the testing.