Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hello mates, pardon me stoned as shit but I need some advice. My friend called me and had used rum in his bong here are his symptoms

-Intense pain in his mouth
    -Vomiting
    -Shaking
    -Crying from pain
    -Sweaty
    -Tachycardia

What do I tell him he is on the phone crying hysterically

2. Putting rum in a bong will do none of those things.

3. Did he drink it?

4. ^ I think so and his weed wasn't laced

5. lol tell him not to panic. he's probably having a panic attack. tell him to go lay down and calm down and watch family guy or a movie or something...

6. Water is used because it's polar and cannabinoids are non polar. Using alcohol will absorb the THC like when making QWISO hash.

So really he was smoking less potent smoke. I for one say he deserves it for being a McDouche, and not using his head by not researching.

7. Inhaling alcohol is not something i would do. Just sounds horrible.

8. Hahahahaha
    Isit just me or do we get more likes when we're fucked up?

9. He's gonna die. Say bye while you can, man.

10. He probably inhaled some rum into his lungs clearing it and is just having a coughing/puking/bitch fit.

11. If I could put mouthwash in a bong (yes I did it when I was young and dumb, come at me bro) and be fine, I'm pretty sure he is going to be fine. Unless he is allergic to rum, which would suck not because he was sick but because he couldn't drink rum.

12. My friends put some liquor in a bong and said it was the harshest hits they'd ever had in their lives lol

13. :laughing:

14. What were u going for with the mouthwash? Im assuming you were trying to flavor the smoke?

15. He's just gonna have to cry this one out!

16. Nah, probably just ran out of water.