Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rules of rolling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. ok ive moved to a new area and where im from the person who brings the weed rolls the weed aswell as sparks it and finishes it. the rolling isnt very important but the sparking and finishing the joint is like a law. where ive moved to they think that they can roll it and spark it.. and ended up with me having a argument and saying "i payed for the weed you didnt so fuck of if your not happy with it"

2. is it the same where your from?

3. There aren't really rules to weed rolling. Around here people surprisingly suck at rolling, or just the people I know. So whoever rolls sparks, and whoevers weed it is gets deuces.

4. No fuck that, rollers right my friend. I though everybody knew bout em. Your weed = roll/spark. I could care less who finishes it tho.

5. Why does it matter so much? I thought it was all about smoking with your friends and not being bitches about it

6. rules are for pussy's

7. yah ok :rolleyes:

8. Fuckin fiends

9. #9 Thicken Dense, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Civilized people are civilized, responding with hostile vulgarities to a minor breach of etiquette is fucking lulz x10

edit: you should've beat the shit outta him while saying "how dare you"

10. "Only the dead have seen the end of war"

my buddy had that tattooed on his forearm

11. In my group whoever had the most "bars" rolling skills usually rolls, or the weed owner chooses.

Sometimes we have a little arguments on bars, usually faggot friends of the roller talk shit on other rollers bars, but I stay humble and let me fans tell off those faggots who've never experienced a blunt by me, and nor will I let them, now anyways.

12. It's customary in my circle whoever rolls it sparks it. If only two people pitched in then the roller sparks it and the second person to pitch in gets deuces. If more than two people pitched in then we call "tuesdays".

Whenever more than two people are involved, the first person to say "tuesdays" gets deuces and whoever calls "wednesdays" gets it third, and so on.

13. around here the person who rolls it usually sparks it. "getting greens" doesn't really apply to a jay. who finishes it doesn't matter, its finished when it goes out and nobody cares enough to try to relight the roach.