Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rules for driving and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hatchplzhelp, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 hatchplzhelp, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    This may help some of the newer smokers.

1. Do not drive while intoxicated on any substance at all.
    2. USE COMMON SENSE
    3. TURN SINGLE,BREAK LIGHTS,HEAD LIGHTS ARE WORKING
    4. TAGS ARE NOT EXPIRED

5. SEAT BELTS WORN
    6. KNOW WHO HAS WHAT ON THEM, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS IN YOUR CAR, EVEN IF THEY ARE ON THE PASSENGER.
    7. DON'T SPEED
    8. USE CRUISE CONTROL
    9. ONLY TAKE THE AMOUNT THAT YOU CAN EAT
    10. EAT IT IF YOU SEE THE LIGHTS.
    11. DON'T BUMP THE STEREO
    12. FIND A SECLUDED ROAD WITH MULTIPLE TURNS AND EXITS
    13. IF YOUR PULLED OVER AND ASKED IF YOU HAVE WEED DENY DENY DENY AND BE POLITE
    14. NEVER ADMIT THAT YOU SMOKED WEED OR HAVE WEED NO MATTER WHAT THE THREAT IS,
      MORE THEN LIKELY HE WONT CALL THE K9 Unit
    15. DON'T PUT ROACHES IN YOUR ASH TRAY
    16. KNOW WHERE THE WEED IS AT ALL TIMES
    17. STAY AWAY FROM INTERSTATE DURING DAY IF SOMEONE SEES YOU THEY MAY CALL THE COPS
    18. WATCH THE REAR VIEW MIRRORS
    19. IF A COP IS BEHIND YOU DON'T STARE IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR AND TURN INTO THE FIRST
      STORE YOU SEE GET OUT AND GO IN TRY TO SPEND AT LEAST 10 MINUTES INSIDE
    20. IF YOU DO SEE A COP IN THE REAR VIEW WITH OUT LIGHTS ON, DONT TELL THE PASSENGERS, THEY MAY PANIC.
    21. YOUR AT GREATER RISK OF BEING PULLED OVER IF MORE THEN 3 PEOPLE ARE IN THE CAR WITH YOU.
    22. KNOW THAT COPS PROFILE AND GET BORED AND PULL PEOPLE OVER JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING to do other THEN DRIVE AROUND.
    23. IF THE COP MAKES A SMART ASS COMMENT DON'T SAY ANYTHING.
    24. IF THE COP ASK A SMART ASS QUESTION GIVE A POLITE ANSWER
    25. READ THE COPS NAME LOCATED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HIS UNIFORM AND CALL HIM OFFICER
      (LAST NAME)
    26. THE COP IS IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION ITS IS JOB, LET HIM BE IN CONTROL
    27. DON'T GIVE THE COP A HARD TIME, HE IS JUST DOING HIS JOB.
    28. IF THE COP ASK TO SEARCH THE VEHICLE AND YOUR POSITIVE THE CAR IS CLEAN LET HIM.
      MOST COPS WILL TELL YOU TO GET OUT AND THAT THEY ARE SEARCHING THE CAR.
    29. TRY NOT TO LET THE PASSENGERS GET ISOLATED BY THE COP
    30. WHEN ASKED THE SAME QUESTION TEN TIMES OVER IN DIFFERENT Ways ALWAYS ANSWER THE SAME
    31. KNOW THE TIME YOU GOT PULLED OVER, THEY CAN LEGALLY ONLY HOLD YOU FOR 45MINS AT 46 MIN ASK HIM IF YOUR UNDER ARREST IF HE SAYS NO SAY ITS BEEN 45 MINUTES OFFICER. I NEED TO BE ON MY WAY.

These are some basic guidelines to follow, use common sense. I have been pulled over 7 times in my 12 years of smoking.I was between the age of 18-22 and often drove and smoked. Even though being pulled over 7 times I have never been arrested.I had ate the evidence 6 out of those 7 times. The time that i did have the quarter of KB it was hidden very well. I was pulled over because a passing car called the Maine state police and told them that they smelled and saw me smoking Marijuana. The police officer searched the car and question me over a 40 minute period, I never changed my answers nor did he find the weed.He finally walked over to me and said " I know you have weed on you, I can smell it and it was called in by a passing motorist. My shift ends in ten minutes and the only reason I'm letting you go is because you were polite and courtesy to me. Do not smoke again while your in the state of Maine, if i get another call on my way home I will dismantle your car until I find the weed,have a safe drive home. I was obvious very lucky not to be arrested but if i had acted any other way i may have not been so lucky.I hope that these rules help.

2. very much so and every one knows politeness and respect are the key to anything +rep

3. Rule 1: Do not drive while intoxicated on any substance at all.

/thread

4. Rule #2:

Do not post an entire post in CAPS LOCK. ITS ANNOYING AND TIRESOME TO READ

5. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. +rep for typing it up

6. Good stuff to share.
    Rep fo sho!

7. agreed, and I think your post could only be rule #1, common sense.

Driving while being baked is just dangerous for yourself and others too.

I used to drive while being blazed and I've decided to stop because I just realized my reaction time was slower and that it could potentially be dangerous.

Just imagine in how much shit you'd be if you didn't see the kid who ran across the street and you hit him. Blood test, they see you were intoxicated. Big big trouble. not worth it.

And please if you do toke before or while driving, don't blaze your mind off.;)

8. Ditto!

Only 1 rule is needed!!!!

1. Dont be a fucking moron.... dont drive high!!!! its THAT SIMPLE!

9. beat me :|

10. have people in the car point out cops. look at it as a game

11. If you follow rule #1, why would you need to read any of the other rules?

12. ^^ ye it's like rule 1 don't but if you do here's some other rules lol

13. Another common sense rule:

Only drive with weed in your car if it is absolutely necessary, and if you are picking it up with other errands, make that the last errand, or drive home right after picking it up, even if it is out of the way.

with one of my friends, I would always try to drop weed off at my house after getting it if we werent gonna smoke together or he was gonna smoke me out or at least drop off everything I wouldnt be using that night (only have as much weed as I needed so I would drive home without it). He would often get mad at me that I was extending the the time on the road, and although I was making the driving time longer by 5-10 minutes, I was shortening the part of the drive while I had weed with me (usually by stopping at my house on the way to his house after leaving dealer's house). Why be mad, that extra 5-10 minutes could save years of legal trouble, having a record, and thousands of dollars in legal fees. Im friends with one of my dealer's and when I buy from him, I just buy 10 dollars worth and blaze that then go home. He asked why I dont just buy dubs and take the rest home. Its simple, yes you get more weed with two dimes than 1 dub for the same price, but its insurance.

14. wise beyond his years. I thought the same thing.

Think before you drive. They say no deaths have happened because of cannabis, but think about all the death's from driving while on cannabis.

15. I don't know, I have mixed feelings. Sometimes it's okay to drive high, others it's not. Tolerance and all that plays a factor too...it seems I get more 'smiley' (i guess you'd call it that) and obviously high when I have no tolerance, where if I do I can still function just as good high as sober.

Also the amount smoked. If I just smoked a blunt to the face then I'm not driving anywhere. I'm just going to chill. If I just smoked a bowl between 4 people then I'm just buzzed and want to go out and do things and enjoy the high.

I live in MA, so driving with under an ounce would get me up to a $100 ticket for possesion. Not so bad, but I'm still really cautious. But atleast I don't need to worry about people calling the cops because they see me smoking.

16. I'm not too fond of rule número uno, only because I drive baked all the time, but keep in mind i've never and won't drive drunk or under the influence of any other drug. And also when I say I always drive high, I've never been in or have come close to an accidents and it's always local driving (where I live it's just a bunch of small side streets).

17. You didn't know? Capslock is now known as the 'Billy Mays' Button

[​IMG]

Edit, damn link didnt work.. http://twitpic.com/8z4zf

im a newb. yup.

18. is that true for all US cops, or is that only for the state of Maine?

19. I ask them that shit after 5 mins...

20. couldnt have said it any better