Ruined

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bobmarley15, Sep 27, 2010.

1. my first year growing n ive been working hard on these girls for 7 months. i harvested all yesterday n let them cure outside for 3 days before i transplated the bud inside the day before i was going to take them some one foud them and toke alll of my bud n ripped out all of my plants soo pissed.

2. someone you know very well fucked you

3. :C

i hate reading these, ive read and experienced alot more scandalous-ity in 2010 than usual?

wonder why, i think i know why, because some humans are heading up-hill to success, and some just dont get "life". and how hard us growers work for just a little relief in day to day situations. :mad:

4. maybe eradication police took them anyway i hate 2 hear this kind of thread sorry for your loss it really sux

5. Use this experience to go deeper and farther off the beaten path...

It seems that the economy is driving more people into the woods looking for crops to make a quick easy buck off the hard workers...

6. Take it as a lesson for better crops and way more secure than previous. Welcome to the GG club, once u lose a big crop you will make sure damn well they will have to go through hell to find your plants.

7. yeah theres always next year just little pissed

8. SORRY TO HEAR THAT, SOMEBODY FUCKED ME TO. SAD THING IS YOU CANT DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO IT IS:mad: