Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ruderalis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeremiahweed28, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ok.
    I have smoked many difrent strans of both sativa and indica, but i have never smoked any type of Ruderalis.
    Actualy, I just learend that there was a third subspecies in cannabis.
    I just want to know if anybody else knows what it is like and is it any difrent that the rest.
    I'm guessing its probably not as potent; but why do I never hear about it?

Is it just not good enough to waste your time on?

2. Yeah Ruderalis isnt very potent.

3. Particularly overseas, breeders have incorpoated ruderalis into certain strains because it can grow nicely in otherwise shitty conditions- it was originally found, I believe, areas of Eastern Europe with bad winters and short summers.

4. And it's easy and auto flowering. Don't ever support the incorporation of ruderalis into the cannabis gene pool.

To the OP, you know there's a fourth subspecies to right? It's usually just classified as indica. It's called Afghanica.

5. [​IMG]

Edit: Ruderalis is in Lowryders genetics.

6. Among others.