Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ruderalis Indica for anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CBDquest, Feb 13, 2012.

1. This strain is said to have high CBD, it is also said to have low THC so you don't get too stoned. Would this strain be good for anxiety? Anyone tried it?

2. I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I'm pretty sure you can't or are not supposed to smoke cannabis ruderalis.

3. Ruderalis is a species of Cannabis (i.e. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis). I've only heard of Ruderalis being hybridized to produce 'low-riders,' etc.

But...to answer your question; any strain higher in CBD is good for anxiety (...in most people/cases). Body chemistry does play a role though...

I will vape at a low temp THC rich bud (in the AM before I go to work) to assist with my ADD symptoms (works awesome), and leave the rest for my sweet wife to go behind me, crank the vape up and get awesome CBD rich hits that alleviate her anxiety! Works for us...

4. Yes, it is good. Cbd still exists

5. I heard that you need to smoke a fair bit to get a 'High' but that's prolly coz the CBD

Also heard it can be quite psychedelic :eek: (?If enough is smoked")

6. If you smoke joints, it is fine. Search below at the auto's. Good smoke!

7. Have you had any expirience with this strain and anxiety?

I'm not looking to get stoned, just some anxiety relief so I can get on with life!

8. Yes I have smoked it and also there ard ones like barneys lsd, pineapple, red diesel etc, all high cbd auto

9. Yeah I made some posts a while ago about the same thing.......Anxiety sucks

I ended up going for Suomi hemp seeds, They are industrial hemp seeds with extremely low THC ergo higher CBD, you don't get stoned.....

I smoked it once and it had a very calming effect

HTH

10. Ruderalis were merely created to produce short/stout auto-flowering strains. They are perfectly safe to smoke :bongin: