Rude to kiss girls hand? Got slapped

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Feb 2, 2014.

1. If I did that my wife would slap me.

2. I wouldnt see this as rude but definately very forward. Tame it back a littleSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. She probably thought you were just an eager horny guy being a kiss ass to get some :laughing: I say that because Ive had some pretty awkward hit ons. Ive never had someone kiss my hand though lol that might be just a tad weird. You definitely arent as bad as the guy who asked me if my hair was real then proceeded to give me the ''im hot and bothered" look and run his fingers through it and pull it a little. Who the hell does that. That was a slap worthy moment but I was too in shock like WTF.

I don't think you deserved a slap, you have good intentions, keep being a Gent :)

4. should have just rubbed your hands on your genitals and offer her a smell, she would have preferred it

5. #65 4shotmark, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    I go back through his threads a lot. Some of the best content on GC.

[​IMG]

6. I'm a straight male and if another guy kissed my hand as an introduction I'd be flattered.

Sure, I'm not interested in him romantically, but it's a complimentary and harmless gesture.

Sounds like she was being rude, but most continental gals don't respond well to hand-kisses.

7. It isn't rude, exactly, but that's pretty weird.

If I am meeting someone for the first time, and I try to shake their hand and they kiss it instead, I would probably be weirded out.

If I already was creeped out by him, or didn't want him to touch me, I might slap him, but more likely I'd just pull my hand away.

8. she was actually flattered and went to the little girls room to play with herself to the thought of you.
    Tis the truth...

9. Women in this country are paranoid about rape and basically often view any sort of casual flirting as sexual harrassment. I know for a fact that in many other places it's not considered 'romantic' at all to kiss a woman's hand, but polite and chivalrous.

A guy once kissed my hand right in front of my fiance after shaking his hand. If a woman actually pays attention to a man's body language (something so many are pretty much ignorant about, which is hilarious because they're always bitching about MEN DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ME), you can easily tell if they're being a womanizer or if they're being a gentleman.

To me, kissing a woman's hand is gentlemanly. As long as they don't leave slobber I really don't understand why they would deserve to be slapped for that. Hell, my dad can't even tell his female coworkers if they look nice because of the whole sexual harassment thing. Think about it, is a man that has been loyally married to his wife for thirty years committing adultery and harassment just for saying that a woman at his work looks nice?

Anyways dude, she sounds like an insecure bitch. I wouldn't even bark up that tree.

10. Not rude.shes a cunt

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I just realized that I'm going to start doing this. Evidently, it's a good way to weed out the easily-offended self-entitled bitches.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. hahah...this thread again...i just woke up so im not coherent all the way, but just pretend i made a joke about fedoras

13. [HAND KISSING INTENSIFIES]

14. Why...........

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

15. [​IMG]
    this whole thread

16. She probably told her friends that you look rapey :D

17. She was playing hard to get...She wanted you. :cool:

18. lol dude thats practically molestation these  days

19. Lol creepy

I Am Stoned Immaculate.

20. Maybe she thought you were tryna smell her stinky pinky