Rubik's Cube Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MattFromWalsall, Aug 13, 2011.

1. a functional one! I used to be able to do rubiks cubes maddd quick, under a minute.. I had worked my way up to a 5x5 cube!

2. a functional one wouldn't be possible....rubiks cubes work on axels.

I can do cubes too :D my record is 27 seconds for a 3x3

I got an extra 3x3 I think I'm going to make one of these too(just gotta pickup a grinder)

3. lol i know i went through that whole phase of putting silicone spray in em and what not hahaha, i took my 5x5 apart and put it back together again one time... but it was a little loose after that, if ya got movin quick all million pieces would go everywhere hahaha.. so i got some esheens ;)

4. yeah that explosion even happens with 4x4s, happened to me right when I was about to solve it for the first time ._.

5. Should use a metal grinder...

6. Damn dude thats badass I would only buy one with a Keif catcher

7. They are awesome in creativity and design, but I wouldn't buy one if you wanted to have an incognito grinder. Someone would probably play with that shit if they saw it in your room.

8. you gotta make the thrid row come off of the rubiks and have a kief compartment in there. So that way you have a badass 4 piece or 3 piece