Rubbing one off before sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Novek, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Does it really help last longer?

2. generally, yes. males have a 'refractory' period after an orgasm. during this period, you cannot cum again, but you can have an erection. The refractory period can last between 5 minutes and 1/2 an hour for different men

3. #3 Antonia, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Many boys and many young men can go for seconds within 5 or 10 minutes from the first orgasm. During the second go, surely they can last much longer and provide more pleasure to women. Older men need a longer period of recuperation.

4. yea man if im going out with a girl i never go out with a loaded weapon crank one out right befor i walk out the door

5. i guess it does, but i dunno it's the same thing as fucking as long as you can, going once, then fucking a bunch some more.

might as well just do that

6. I wouldnt go for every time...

Sometimes if...my weapons not loaded...im less for her.

"go in the bathroom and jackoff, come out and see if your talking to that bitch the same way"-Katt

Id rather get the first one out with her blowing me, or just round one round 2.

Round 2 is where you got time to do that silly shit, like look at ya dick

7. nah man im talking befor u go out on the date it gives u time to get back but u dont jump the gun then again i get off 3 or 4 times in one sex session the firs tone after a half hour 45 min the other i basicly dont get off till i want to

8. oooh ok ok i c, id still rather just have her suck it up:p

I lol'd at your sig...just because my dishes are high as i am.

Bout to go get a hooker...for the dishes

9. lol yea i was high as shit when i found it i couldnt stop lol i had to have it