Rubbermaid - CFL - Haze Strains

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dissec, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Idk might get more than 7 grams, to early to tell.
    I would say definitely more if you lst'd, not to late..
    Cfl grown buds tend to be light and fluffy, I prefer that over dense rock buds lol.
    Usually plants show preflowers in veg, your usually supposed to wait till they show in veg, but I don't see the harm in not waiting I've seen grow journals of people not waiting and the whole grow went like the usual speed.. depending on if its a sativa/indica.
    Sativas generally take long to fully flower compared to indicas.

2. Lookin good!

I would paint the inside of your tub white though

3. [quote name='"Jimmy Carter"']Lookin good!

I would paint the inside of your tub white though[/quote]

Yea i really wanted to, but i just said fuck it since it'll be my only grow in this box and figured the change would be very little.

The one i topped real low has tons of buds growing, unless its a ton of ball sacks. With my luck today i wouldnt bet on it being buds, $680 stolen from me and a friend :(

4. So I'm pretty sure its a male now, actually. Although I see a long hair like thing, I'm pretty sure these are ballsacks everywhere. Click the pic to see a bigger version.

Attached Files:

5. Those little hair like things at the nodes are normal. I have no idea whats goin on in the first pic though. Herm?

6. Granny told me it was a male so I trashed it, I do have another that looks very female though, I found pics of new buds forming and it looks similar. The other plant is a little behind though.

I turned the box vertical, so now I have alot more room for them to grow. I'll post pics tonight after they've had time to grow into it a bit, and plan on starting another new one soon in a separate box.

7. As you can see there is alot more room for vertical growth now, and the plant on the right looks to be a female!

Attached Files:

8. nice man, im probably gonna try to use same setup, maybe a little bigger if i can find it bigger... like u, im using this first grow to learn my shit and try to get down the basics...did you ever check the ph of ur soil?

and i noticed u topped ur plant, im going to try lst (bending the plants top so other bud sites can grow up) and scrog...i have read it can produce yield alot more, at least thats what i got out of it.

9. nice man, im probably gonna try to use same setup, maybe a little bigger if i can find it bigger... like u, im using this first grow to learn my shit and try to get down the basics...did you ever check the ph of ur soil?

and i noticed u topped ur plant, im going to try lst (bending the plants top so other bud sites can grow up) and scrog...i have read it can produce yield alot more, at least thats what i got out of it.

10. This was the biggest Wal-Mart had, but I'm sure you could find a better one. Are you limited on growing space/stealth? If not I'd recommend a tent and an HPS, I know, it sounds expensive, but these lightbulbs are expensive as fuck anyways, and the yield could easily be 3x or more.

Topping helps a TON! My big plant was topped and it grew well, turned out to be a male though. I tried LST, but didn't really stick with it, I did notice that it helped my lower nodes grow much larger, again this was with the big plant.

I don't have experience with SoG, I wanted to try it but felt it'd be more appropriate when I upgrade and have a mother plant that I'm cloning from.

I have never checked my PH, I've had a few problems but I let them fight through it, I wish I had more time for them.

11. This was the biggest Wal-Mart had, but I'm sure you could find a better one. Are you limited on growing space/stealth? If not I'd recommend a tent and an HPS, I know, it sounds expensive, but these lightbulbs are expensive as fuck anyways, and the yield could easily be 3x or more.

Topping helps a TON! My big plant was topped and it grew well, turned out to be a male though. I tried LST, but didn't really stick with it, I did notice that it helped my lower nodes grow much larger, again this was with the big plant.

I don't have experience with SoG, I wanted to try it but felt it'd be more appropriate when I upgrade and have a mother plant that I'm cloning from.

I have never checked my PH, I've had a few problems but I let them fight through it, I wish I had more time for them.

12. Lookin good! You can see the burn on the leaves from when it was closer to the light and was burned. My dealer who hooked me up with that rolls royce bud also hooked me up with a ton of seeds for assorted popular strains, I might start another box with those sometime soon.

I wish I would've known the other was a male, so I could have kept these in veg longer. New pics attached, if they aren't visible I'll tinypic em

Attached Files:

13. just buy some pvc pipe duck tape and some visqueen, custom tent size... and a 1000w is like 300 bucks if you want to go open bulb vertical grow... so it basicly pays for its self. but if that too much buy a simple hood for 100 bucks and it still will pay for itself. as long as the canopy if filled with bud no spaces

14. Hey guys, we finished building our new grow room, here is the link:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1002062-inception-grow-room.html

Me and my friend (and brother) built it all ourselves, including the electrical wiring and adding the bath fans. We have a 600w hps on the way, its pretty awesome. Started the seeds today, also moved the surviving haze in there.

We built it all, including light and the magnetic lock + security system for under $400 and we only started it Saturday.