Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rso Suppositories?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by npc3, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Does anyone have a recipe for suppositories with the rick simpson/hash oil?  I've tried making them with coconut oil but the oil causes me to expel gas (a good thing since I am always bloated) but when the gas comes out the oil comes out with it!  Also can anyone share their experience using suppositories--did you find they work just as well?

I am trying to bypass the liver absorption of THC so I don't get euphoria to be able to medicate during the work day. I have also been doing the gum tacking technique as motoco has developed here on the forum. However, I can't stand the taste in my mouth all day of the oil and figured rectal might be the way to go...

2. I can tell you that the one time i tried, it worked MORE effectively than taking orally as far as effects felt. I used coconut and hemp seed oil as my base and froze them.

Do you make your own RSO?

3. No I purchased my RSO from a dispensary in CA.  I am going to try just putting the oil into gel caps and inserting the "pill" instead of making it into an actual suppository.  It will be less messy that way, nothing to really be expelled if gas should strike.

4. Put it in one of those large syringes that has a pointy end that looks like a turkey deal and squirt it up your butt. Just don't fart for a bit afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. #5 otroo, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014