Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO Price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Halfbakedjake, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Wow thanks for the info! Appreciate it!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks I definitely am! My plan is to get seeds and begin to do it all myself but I’d like to get on some first bc I don’t sleep much bc of my UC! Thanks again! Injoy your day!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s much cheaper to buy it FYI

I’m a professional insomniac. Trazodone, Ambien, etc are like cocaine to me. I’m taking some seroquel to sleep now but it’s giving me dystonian so I feel your pain my friend. Good luck

Peace

4. Hi! Sorry to hear! Not sleeping is awful! I use to sleep much better but not the last few years at all! I will grow just wait to find all the right things I’ll need. Goodluck! Be careful with seroquel; high doses are no good. I know it must be hard to sleep for you. Do you use thc or tree?

5. I’m currently just taking 12.5 mgs seroquel. At one time I took 800 mgs if you can believe that. 12.5 doesn’t seem to kick the dystonia in too badly.
    Last night when I could lie down I slept for only an hour at a time.
    I’m totally at a loss as to what to do.
    THC constantly, I’m not sure what you mean by tree?

6. This is my first post here. I was a long time member on another forum years ago but can't remember what one. I know it was specifically for mmj though.
    Anyhow, I joined up here today to find good cancer killing rso. It's been so long since I even smoked (like 7 years), can you advise on where to get rso and what kind? I see some folks confuse bho with rso (I'm not looking for bho), just want to kill cancer and get better

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Is weed Iegal where you live? If not, is medical marijuana legal? I get my RSO from my medical marijuana dispos. It runs me about 60. When I used to buy street weed before I got on medical, the weed was a third cheaper than medical weed. So I am not sure where you get your weed. Anyway good luck with it! My sister has cancer. She doesn't use weed but her treatments kick ass. She's living a normal life. You never know, they keep coming up with great treatments, maybe a cure at some point? I am sorry you're going through that.

8. IMG_20230221_105013.jpg

This is a small batch (28grams of flower extracted) cannabis oil reduction
    I made this on my own and cleaned it up on my own

Rick Simpson oil does not need that much processing
    Extraction and reduction is all you need as long as you know the source of the flower
    @BrassNwood has everything you need and his thread is where I direct folks for medical

IMG_20230221_110637.jpg

This is a refined RSO dart from Blue Sky
    The oil is very clean, I'm a bit jealous
    The homemade oil in the first pic is very close to the commercial product so you can go either way
    Which ever is cheapest

• Like Like x 1
  9. RSO isn't strictly necessary. THC is the Cancer fighter IME and even buds will get the job done as edibles.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1