Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rso cbd oil. Last stage plate warmer. Can it be done later?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dev1, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Hi guys.

When making the canns rso cbd oil. Can the mixture be heated on the plate warmer the following day or even maybe 2 days.

Sounds odd i know. But its because sometimes the plate warmer can take few hours for the oil to be done, no bubbling. And sometimes take a bit longer. I just want to be home during this last stage, and not leave for work with the equipment still running as i need to check progress.

So i thought if i am able to leave this last bit, warmer plate, for a day or 2 so i can monitor it. It will be safer. But not sure if by leaving it, the oil will degrade or become bad. Would cover it so nothing gets in.

Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I can't think of any reason you can't do that. I have a bit of oil I'm evaporating the alcohol out of and I just let it sit in a dark cabinet uncovered. It's always a good ide to keep an eye on it. Good luck.

3. @dev1
    [​IMG]
    I can only cap so long before my back starts screaming at me and I'll just set the unfinished dish in the bar fridge I use for all my canna related fixings.. A few minutes on the coffee mug warmer the next day brings it back up to temp fast enough..
    I do much the same thing for getting the last of the water from my RSO reductions since I only have 151 proof to work with so far it's always got some water I have to work a few extra hours or even days to get out.. Low heat and stirring and the computer fan eventually gets the last of it out..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1