Rreality Shows

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by liz34, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hello Members,
    I Just wana know Your Favourite Reality shows on t.v,Kindely list out few of them.

2. #2 MrGers, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    LOL no one watches reality shows
    [​IMG]

3. rob dyrdek's fantasy factory
    nitro circus
    for the love of ray j

nuff said:cool:

4. #4 Buffalo Beano, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Reality Shows are one of the many things ruining American society. So, I guess the answer to your question is: none.

My wife on the other hand hardly watches anything but reality shows. All of the model shows, and rich housewife shows, and some other ridiculous stuff. It blows my mind what some people are entertained by.

5. disagree. fantasy factory is the only thing holding this struggling society together.

anything on brovo though is destroying things

6. I have to agree that fantasy factory is pretty funny.

7. Yeah you really wouldnt think of it as reality tv because its not super lame

but thank you sir, youre a gentleman and a scholar

8. at first I didn't like "reality shows" then around real world paris is when I dug in a little, but i missed some of the latter shows and lost interest

but after that reality shows don't do it for me

now I HATE, I HATE reality shows....THATS ALL WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU CHANGE CHANNELS...I swear one or two shows that make money/popular spawns 30 million spinoffs all across stations..

now cops is where its at, i'm not sure what type of show that is, but i like it alot

reality shows FTL its all setup anyways so wtf?

9. I can't watch reality shows, especially when i am high because most of them are so fake and it's more apparent when i'm stoned.

Parental Control is a joke that is the fakest shit out there, even Deal Or No Deal looks like actors, its like come on just let regular ppl play deal or no deal do you really need to make that shit fake.

I like Nitro Circus and Wild Boyz because that that is just funny people doing really funny shit, and there is no fakeness or claim to be doing anything else but exactly what they are doing; being crazy hahah