RQS Blue Cheese Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, May 7, 2017.

1. Blue Cheese by Royal Queen Seeds. Vegging in soil. Mixture of Ocean Forest, black gold and Scott's. Under 6500k CFL in a 3 ft cab. Pics to come when she looks a little more mature.

• Like Like x 1
  2. She is about to pop!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. She has popped and is in seeing stage. Second seed first one didn't make it. Post pics when she gets a little bigger...

• Like Like x 1
  4. image.jpeg image.jpeg Here she is!!! Missing a coyldon but ish happens she doesnt miss it. It came off in an accident.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Been gone over the weekend had to stay with my grandmother but will post pics tommorrow night when my data rolls over...

6. Growing fast in ocean forest.... image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. image.jpeg Wow she is really growing!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I decided today was a good day to start manifolding my baby. I waited until she had 5 nodes and I cut down to 3rd node and shaved all growth underneath. Needed to buy some time to get my anesthesia and blue Mistic to catch up... image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. image.jpeg image.jpeg Doing goooooood ; )

• Like Like x 1
  10. image.jpeg Doing good!

• Like Like x 2
  11. image.jpeg Ok, I broke off her other main. So it's very difficult to mainline. She wil look strange lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is gonna be an odd grow lol
    But I'm gonna veg her for a long time so we will see image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. image.jpeg image.jpeg Ok so I topped again to get at least 4 colas. She is really growing considering she had an accident. My blue mystic I believe is stunted so I'm considering just tossing her and trying some other time. Idk what to do.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey hi how you been? Haven't talked to you in awhile I read up on you every once in awhile though LOL but hey let me see a picture of your blue mystic I have plans to do that all the time and some of them come out great majority of them do actually .
    I know if you don't have a lot of room that kind of makes it hard for you I got all kinds room so I just let them go you know. I would like to see a picture of it though before you make that final decision if you would please

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. image.jpeg She is like two weeks lol I have friend that can put her in her outside garden

• Like Like x 1

16. Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

17. Oops push the arrow button too quick forgot to talk LOL
    but she don't look bad from this point. only 2 weeks. I got a Devil's cream sweet seeds and a KC Brains Brains choice from Dutch seeds they're both just slow as shit there probably well Memorial Day weekend. and one other one I forget the name of it right now that's in the outside grow.
    But they're all slow Growers I don't know why I have a somango she's slow too but yeah if you got friends got outside grow man put them in their shit you can't do nothing but get a bud out of it

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. How deep did you plant the stem? I like how the plants real low

• Like Like x 2
  19. I just got all these from the tude and not really gonna miss that blue Mistic I can try her out when she grows up get this run finished and start on my skywalker (for my man) and I'm stuck between the LA affie or the strawberry banana which are both kick ass from what I have read...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Got two promotions...and was successful in my first Bitcoin experience!! And got a cool promo for it...the tude does have some great promos

• Like Like x 2