RQS Amnesia Haze auto, Mephisito Sour Hound auto DR. Earth soil and some boogie brew

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankDad, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Did that help?

2. Yea man they loaded up. And they look fine . Remember growing takes patience. Heres a couple of my Lil guys I don't know what to do with now . was gonna grow soil and dwc but found out its a bad idea to do both

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. Here ya go[​IMG]

4. I was just worried about the down turned baby leaves when I found the PH at 7.7 last night. I just noticed in the pic of the kush it already is starting it's 2nd pair of real leaves. I understand it takes time and obviously experience through prac-app but I'm trying to find a new hobby. I've had a real shitty past few months for a lack of better terms, psychologically, so last night when I found them I was kinda bummed. However, on the bright side they do seem to be bouncing back nicely.

5. Trust me mines been shitty to. Don't let your plants stress u out its supposed to be fun, if it becomes no fun see a Dr lol. But your plants look fine man. They will take alot

• Like Like x 1
  6. I try to fill a tank the night before and let it sit out overnight, then I add my calmag and part A, let sit another hour then part B. I never have pH issues after switching to this method and house and garden Cocos. When I was using Nutri plus for DWC my ph would climb after adjusting it the 1st time. Next day I would have to lower it again.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

7. These plants are very resilient, especially in veg.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. Yep they are . man im experimenting . lowering ph to 3 in my 2 liters o FB ice . they sweat and hopefully will keep ph at a reasonable spot, guess ill see soon enough

9. Here's an update, hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

White widow auto: 5 days from seed
    Kush Auto: 6 days from seed (it's the one with 3 fingers)

Temperature 77° F
    Humidity 42%
    PH 5.9

Got my ratchet hangers ordered, bought a timer except I can't currently use it bc the light is 3 prong and the timer has a 2 prong female end. I'm hoping to get an oscillating fan in the next day or two. I meant to measure their height, but I forgot and I don't feel like going back up the stairs at the moment. Anyways that's it for now :wave: 1503162778439111163136.jpg 1503162806435564640229.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey what's going on everybody hope everyone is doing well, finally getting my back, back in order come to find out the muscles around my L5 and L4 were tightening up to prevent further damage so my L3 was taking the brunt of it. But, like I said I am doing better and good thing, I had to change the reservoir today. I decided to introduce nutes this change, but I went with 1/4 of the recommended levels. Also, I found some rope in the garage so I was able to lower my light to two feet over the canopy. On top of that I also picked up my light timer and oscillating fan.

After a suggestion here and further opinions I guess I decided to go ahead and switch on the bloom switch on the LED. I will be keeping a close eye to watch for heat stress or nute burn.

Here are the current conditions:

Temperature 72°
    Humidity 44%
    PH 5.8
    ppm....?
    Water temp...?

I did get some stuff ordered today, I ordered a TDS meter and a loupe. Here are some updated photos or the setup and the lil girls. The Kush auto is 8 days from seed and the WW auto is 7 days from seed today. The Kush has the 3 fingers, it started out fast but I think the WW is going to be more dominate I believe.
    20170822_202903.jpg 20170822_202854.jpg 20170822_202848.jpg

11. Your plants won't burn with both switches on. But it will give u short node spacing which is great but in my experience it stunted the height and gave them nice dense buds . this one was 13 inches tall and i got a qp dry [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll be happy if combined I get an O per month taken to grow. So my goal is between 3 and 4 oz total between both plants. Did you LST or defoliate? Also what strain and breeder?

• Like Like x 1
  13. U can pull at least a qp off a plant if u feed them right . that was in soil. Dwc is greater yields. Start your ppm at 300 and go up a Lil each day to 500 and slowly go up from there. My seedlings and clones are at 500 and they doing well. Temps I keep between 70 and 75. My system is DIY insulated [​IMG][​IMG]

14. I'll be getting my TDS meter in a day or two so I'll be able to check that then.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That and your temps is key.

16. I've heard mixed opinions on that. I wonder if it is like PH where certain nutrients are absorbed better at certain temps? I'd like to see some conclusive evidence either way.

17. Start reading there is plenty of science behind it. . keep ph 5.7 to 6.1 for veg. And flower hold at 6.5. I have been reading and plan to never stop trying to learn more

18. No I agree with you about the PH I'm talking about water temps, but yes I agree with you, I hope I never s5op learning.

19. I had my temps to low to start. Clones sat two weeks no roots. I raised temps to 78 . over nite I had roots coming out. This was a couple days ago. Ill send the link to my grow .

• Like Like x 2