Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Royksopp's mango & weed experiment (Updated w/ mine & other ppls results)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Royksopp, Aug 9, 2010.

1. well i need this amazingly outstanding solution to my problem
    im goin to get some mangoes in a little bit
    and im buyin some butane(makng stem hash)
    and ill let you guys know how high i get
    im good at picking out placebo and real per say, effects
    shit i wanna try it haha

ill makeathread on my butane mango experiment haha
    peace out man
    nice thread<goodinfo

2. lmao@ the cubans always having mangos in their backyard...im actually cuban, in miami, and have 2 mango trees in my backyard hahahaha

3. I tried this once ages ago and it seemed to work for me slightly, but it could have just been placebo.

4. I most definitely lol'd. +rep

5. I can support Royksopp's experiment. I too have tried the mango/bud trick three times now. It definitely works and you get super stoned. Once I ate a mango and had a firecracker... PHEW omg.

6. #66 Royksopp, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    Hiii guys I'm back to report the day after lol. I most definitely felt a difference...no matter what you guys say. It did not feel like a placebo to me. I was definitely higher! I smoke pretty much every night and this is the first night I got this high with this small amount of weed. I was thinking about random thoughts....kinda like when you're new to smoking and your mind just races. It started happening once I began smoking and it felt like I was outside for 20 minutes when in reality it was like 10 lol. I started feeling higher even before I finished the whole bowl. I think this really does work. I read the comments about it being a placebo before and I thought that if it indeed were a placebo it wouldn't work because of what I had just read...but it didn't...I definitely did get higher. I was giggly a lot...kinda like how high I get after getting off a short t-break. The high crept up on me and when I came inside my eyes were soo but I mean soooooooo red. Absolutely bloodshot. That was at 2:26am....it was 4:20am and my eyes were STILL very bloodshot...even after eating which never happens. Also like I mentioned earlier, my pupils were a bit more dilated than usual when high.

Chocolate and weed sounds like a good experiment but people would probably have to eat dark chocolate to achieve the best results...and personally I hate dark chocolate. Maybe someone on here can conduct that experiment? :smoking: for now, you guys have my word that this mango experiment works. This was my first time ever trying this with weed and will continue to do so as long as I have crazy Cubans giving me and my parents a bunch of mangos just because. Thanks for everyone who was up reading this lol. :wave:

7. someone should try a dark chocolate covered mango experiment...

i dont really like either so im not going to lol.

8. ^ Being a mostly black man, I should be commended for not making a sexual pun with the whole "dark chocolate" concept.

In unrelated news, I read you have to consume pounds of dark chocolate for a noticeable effect, sadly. Chocolate only has traces of whatever chemical we want, apparently.

9. Very, very interesting. Thanks to the report I'm going to give it a go now and I guess I'll have a whole bar of dark chocolate to go with it for shits and giggles.

10. Thanks for the results!

I think I may have to try this for myself sometime

11. I ate a mango yesterday too! haha but unfortunately it was after I smoked because we completely forgot that we had them.

But they can be both a high enhancer, or munchies depending on when you eat them :D

12. ...Sadly, I probably wouldn't have a problem with this, especially after smoking.:eek:

Damn Munchie Monster...I hate him. :mad:

13. Ironically, you have to do it BEFORE smoking. Although, nothing's stopping you from smoking+eating+smoking, then probably +eating again

14. bullshit...~

15. Yep......because you are me and felt everything I felt last night :D

That's exactly why I'm telling everyone to do it...to waste time. :rolleyes: you fail.

• Like Like x 1

16. jajaja :laughing::laughing:

smoke more fuckin weed if you wanna get higher..

17. THC has a chemical in it called Mycrene, High grade bud contains more, as youd assume. It has been proven that mycrene that is found in high concentrations in mangoes, aids THC in crossing the blood-brain-barrier. Roky, you said that you had smoked a .25 of dank which already contains high levels of mycrene so you may not have felt the effects as much as somebody who just smoked .25 of some middies. If i were you i would have ate the mangoe after smoking to lengthen your high.

Just wanted to clear some things up

18. After smoking? I don't think that's how it works...All I did was eat one and wait 45 mins and it made a difference...I don't think it would have been the same if I ate it after. Look at what some people have posted here saying that they ate one after smoking and didn't feel a difference.

19. #79 dan k, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    you probably just made a bunch of people confused..

the mycrene is in the cannabis not the thc

dank most likely contains more mycrene than middies, making it more effective.

and eating it after doesn't work.

20. :eek::eek::eek: Close but no dice, read your sources again. THC does not contain myrcene. They work together. It's like walking vs. holding hands and skipping. It crosses the bloodbrain barrier faster.